Chapter 25: The End Part 2

(OH NOOO!!!!!! IT'S THE LAST CHAPTER!!!! OH NO!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!! Jeez guys calm down :P. Anyway, I'll continue this conversation at the end, so read on!)

Jason's POV:

     I left the room feeling so ashamed. What the hell Ocatavian!? You idiot!! I thought. I gritted my teeth and growled. I walked a few more steps, and my temper flared. "It's all Octavian's fault!!" I screamed. Soon, out of anger, I started to run. I sprinted away to Jupiter Optimus Maximus.

     As I ran, I kept thinking of my plan. Hmm...should I ask somebody to help me KILL  him? Hank? Hmm, nah. Dakota, nah. Hannibal the elephant, a possibility. I guess I'll do it myself. I stopped and put my hand in my pocket. I grabbed the coin and held it tightly in my hand,"Alright Octavian, time for some unfinished business." I nodded, and sprinted towards the temple.

-----Jupiter Optimus Maximus-----

     I slowly entered the temple. I turned around the doorway and spotted Octavian. He was doing another ritual with a- pillow pet? He took his knife and split the pillow open. "Oh mighty gods! Please answer my calls! Please help me kill Jason Grace!"

     Thunder boomed inside the temple, but there wasn't any lightning coming to smite me. "Gah! Why won't they answer me?!" I stepped in,"Maybe they won't answer to a lying auger who doesn't deserve to be with Reyna!" Octavian turned,"Jason! What are you doing here!?!"

     I flipped my coin, and held my gladius. I spoke,"It's time we finish what we started." I held my sword at the ready, and Octavian chuckled,"Haha! You really think you can go against me the second time?! Haha!!"

     I replied,"I may have lost to you last time, but I won't lose again!" I raised my blade and ran towards him. For a skinny kid, he was quick. He flipped back and rolled to the other side. Then he went behind Jupiter's statue, and grabbed a spatha. "Challenge accepted Jason."

     He raised his sword and leaped. He slashed his sword in the air, and I barely blocked his blow. he struck at me again with surprising strength. I blocked his hits, but Octavian wasn't done with me yet. He raised his spatha and began to strike all around me. I raised my sword and blocked his strikes, then the he smacked my stomach with the handle of his sword.

     I crumpled to the ground, my insides burning. Octavian chuckled,"Haha! You haven't changed Jason Grace. That's why you don't deserve to be Praetor, I do!" I shook my head and leaped. I struck Octavian with amazing force. Every time I hit him, he staggered back. I kept slashing and dodging that I was restless. I was out to kill this bastard.

     I kept slashing with all of my strength to weaken him even more. Then he parried and struck me at the side. "GAHH!!" I screamed. I got onto the ground and winced in pain. Octavian pointed his sword at me,"You are weak. You don't deserve this kind of power, I do!" I sat up,"SHUT UP!!!"

     I slashed upwards and made his spatha fly out of his hands. It landed 5 feet away, and it clanged to the temple floor. It looked like he was out of options. Octavian backed away from me as I pointed my sword at him. "You need to shut up sometimes, you know that? You don't deserve Reyna. You're pathetic. Conquer or die!!"

     I slashed at his sides and arms, wounding him every blow I hit. I kept slashing, knowing that this person didn't deserve to live. He had no heart, he didn't deserve to be Roman. Octavian never loved Reyna, he only wanted power. He didn't deserve her, or being the Praetor. Octavian will go to Hell!

     "Goodbye Octavian," I declared. I backed him up to the edge of his shrine. He was drenched in blood and sweat, he didn't want to try anymore. I stepped back a bit, ready to strike the final blow. But just as I was taking my first steps, he grabbed his knife. Then, he threw it.