Chapter 7: I get a visit from a goat boy

( Hey everyone! So here's another chapter ,blah blah blah. Ready for Spring Break! *I DON'T OWN PERCY JACKSON OR THE SERIES* )

Percy's POV:

     I bolted up from my bed with my eyes wide open. I officially hate sleeping now, I thought. I mean, why am I starting to have nightmares again. Not fun at all. So I basically learned that Mrs. Castellan is coming to kill me with a bunch of guns a swords. And yet I still have school, I complained.

     It was officially the end of Fall Break, and I was actually looking foward to school. It's a time where I feel like a normal teenager. But I was completely wrong. Everything went wrong at lunch.

----------

     I was just sitting alone at the table eating an enchilada, when I heard a bleat. Blah ha ha! I stopped,No is it really- I turned around to see a brown-haired guy limping over to my table. "Hey Percy!" Grover gleamed. "G-man, what are you doing here?" I wondered. Grover instictively looked around to make sure no one was watching.

     "I'm here because there's a demigod here, and  I can sense that there's a monster in this school looking for her ," Grover explained. I questioned," Who is she then?" Grover pointed at a table,"That's her." The girl had jet black  hair, and wore thin glasses. She wore a pink tank top, and skinny jeans. She was reading a gardening book. "Her name is Melissa Saban," Grover explained.

     "Let me find the monster, while you give Melissa the explanation," I strategized. Grover nodded, and limped over to her. I got up and scanned the hallways. I passed the band room when I spotted a science teacher. Her hair expaned and it grew snakes.

      A gorgon, I growled. I reached for my pocket when the gorgon turned to me. "Son of Poseidon,"she hissed," prepare to die!" The monster  lunged for me. I turned away to not look into her eyes, and I ran through the halls.

     I ran inside a classroom and rummaged through the desk. Yes, I found one! I thought. I went to the door's edge and held up the mirror. I spotted the gorgon, who was checking each classroom.I reached for riptide and uncapped the pen. I held the mirrow close, and ran for the monster. The gorgon turned,"GAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" I jumped and twisted. I spun my sword right in the middle of its neck, decapitating the monster's head.

     The head fell to the ground. I sighed,"That was easier than I thought." I walked back to the cafeteria. I saw Grover talking to Melissa, and she was absorbing every word coming out of Grover's mouth. They got up and walked toward me. "Percy, I need to take her to camp," Grover said. I smiled,"Don't worry, the gorgon is dead." Grover sighed," Good job Perce." We high fived, and Grover and Melissa were on their way.

     The rest of the day was pretty boring from there. I blew up some test tubes in Chemistry. I fell asleep in History. And I just walked laps in P.E. When the day was done, I just walked home. I opened the door to see Annabeth on the couch.

     "Hi Annabeth, what are you doing here?" I wondered. Annabeth got up," I need to tell you something." I stared," What is is about?"Annabeth paused," It's........it's about Hera, and her plan. Her plan is going to commence in a few weeks."

(So how was it? I thought I might bring back Goode High School. Sorry if it was so short. As I've said before, I'll be updating a lot. Okay, so check out the story for new chapters! Bye!!)