Chapter 9: There's no pressure at all

(Hey everyone!! Sorry  haven't been updating. But I'm back!! So read on. *I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON OR THE SERIES* )

Percy's POV:

     I sat in Basic Ed bored as ever. The teacher was giving us a lecture on the Revolutionary War, which I didn't even bother listening to. When will school end??? I thought. The teacher called my name," PERSEUS JACKSON!!" I shook my head," Uh huh?? I heard some girls behind me giggle. I turned my head and scowled. "Percy Jackson, explain to me what I just said," the teacher commanded.

     I stared at him clueless, distracted by other important things other than the lecture. I just said," Dr. Boring, this lecture is as boring as your last name." The whole class burst into laughter and tears. I looked at my teacher, who was turning red as an apple. "Mr. Jackson, see me after school please." Some people went," Oooooo, Percy's in trouble!" 

     I just laid my head on the desk, waiting for school to be over. I'm going to be taken away by a goddess, do I seriously need a conference with this guy?!? I sighed and buried my head in my arms. I lost track of time, and the bell soon rang. Everyone got up and left, but the teacher said," Percy, can you come here please?"

     I trudged over to the teacher's desk, waiting for his words of torture. "Percy, are you doing okay? Like in school and everything?" I looked at him blankly, looking for an answer. Well I have a C+ grade average if that's what you want to hear, I thought. I replied," Yeah, I'm doing all right I guess..." Dr. Boring glared," Percy, if there is something wrong you can tell me. I am your teacher." I shook my head," I don't think you'd be the right person to talk to."

     "Okay Mr Jackson," he said. "Now leave my sights, I need to grade these tests." I was about to exit the door when Dr. Boring said," And Mr. Jackson, at least be excited that Winter Break starts early." I simply nodded and headed out the door.

-----At Camp Half-Blood-----

     I decided to take a visit at camp. I went to the dining pavilion and made food for a picnic. I set the food and a blanket by the lake, and headed for the Athena cabin. I knocked on the door and it was answered by my beautiful girlfriend. "Hey Percy, what's up?" she asked. I looked up," I made a picnic by the lake, wanna come"

     Annabeth frowned," Sorry Percy, I'm kinda busy. I have to do a project for History, I have to finish a lab for Chemistry, and I have to finish homework on Trig." I grabbed her hand before she returned to work," Come on Annabeth. Take a break, you need it." Annabeth smiled," Alright, let's go."

     Annabeth and I laid out the blanket and decided to eat. I packed sandwhiches, cookies, and canteens with water. After eating, we just rested on the blanket, my arm around her. We made small talk, but never made a big conversation. I decided to something a bit crazy. "Hey Annabeth, wanna swim?" Annabeth stared at me," But Percy, I don't have a swimsuit on." I got up and took her hand," Just trust me."

     We ran towards the lake and jumped in. Inside the canoe lake, I held out my hand and controlled the water. There was a pull in my gut, and I formed an airbubble. I guided Annabeth inside the bubble and she gasped for air. Annabeth laughed," You should Seaweed Brain that I can't breath underwater." I smirked and Annabeth laid down beside me. We watched as we sank down to the bottom of the lake.

     There were water nymphs watching us sink down. Some smiled and waved, while others stared in confusion. We arrived to the bottom of the lake, which looked pretty interesting. We could see underwater creatures swim above us, and we sould see the canoes paddle on the surface of the lake.

     Annabeth turned to me," Percy, do you remember what happened on your birthday, after we shared that awful cake I made?" I smiled," How could I forget? It was our first kiss." Annabeth gazed into my eyes," And that was the best moment in my entire life." I winked," Of course it was, 'cause you got to kiss this guy!" Annabeth playfully punched me, and I couldn't help but laugh along with her.

     After wrestling a little bit, she was on top of me. Her piercing eyes were looking into mine. Her curled blonde hair was hanging down from her head. And her smile was as bright as Apollo's. I would want to remember this for the rest of my life. "I love you Percy," Annabeth whispered. I spoke into her ear," I love you too." We both leaned in to a kiss, and for once, I didn't feel the pressure of the world on my shoulders.

     We swam back up to the surface. Of course, Annabeth was drenched in water, so she went straight back to her cabin. We said goodbye, and I decided to sleep in my cabin for tonight. I got dressed for bed, and I jumped right into my bunk. As I laid there, I felt completely at pease, like there wasn't a care in the world. But that night, I was wrong.

(So what did you think? Is it great? Is it bad? What is it huh?? Tell me now!!!! Hehehehehe. I should  stop talking. Anyway, since I haven't been writing, I'll make up for that soon. I swear on the River Styx! {I should take that back.....jkjk} So comment, fan, vote, and all of that other delicious goodness!! Bye guys!)