Chapter 15: Sword fighting and Decision Making

(Greetings Graceuses! So here's another chapter! With all of these references coming, that almost means Hera's plan will commence. AAAAHHHHH!!!!! LOL. So anyway, read on!)

Percy's POV:

    It was a normal day here at camp, people swimming, playing vollyball, fighting each other with deadly swords. Yep, everything's normal. I was helping students with sword techniques, but I was interrupted by my favorite satyr.

-----Earlier-----

    "Alright everyone settle down! Hey Travis, get that gum out of Drew's hair! Settle down everyone!" I commanded. The noise reduced soon, so I began," Alright everyone, we'll be talking about  sword strategies. The sword is an extention. And the geometry of the blade allows you to directly thrust forward and attack."

    Some of the students nodded and agreed, while others looked completely scared. "Don't worry first-timers, if you get hurt, we have a supply of Ambrosia." Faces in the crowd changed from fear to confidence. "First up, Travis and Drew!" I shouted. Travis looked confident, while Drew looked just plain angry.

    "This is for getting gum in my hair," Drew growled. Travis laughed," Haha! I'm so scared! I'm gonna get kil-" He was interrupted by Drew taking a thrust. The blade hit Travis's breastplate and knocked him down. Before he could get up, Drew landed on him and put the blade to his neck. "Nice job Drew! And Travis, please pay attention in battle, or you're a stting duck volunteering to die," I explained.

    Drew wisped hair off her forehead, and Travis got up. By the look on his face, he probably enjoyed having Drew on top of him. Instead of receiving the I'm gonna freakin' kill you for ruining my hair message, he got the Hey! I think you're really cute, wanna make out? message.

    I was about to call the next match, when Grover jumped in front of me. "Hey Grover! What's up?" I said. We high-fived, and he started," Dude, the Council needs you to attend something. There's like a meeting that depends on your decision." By the sound of that, I wasn't in the mood for deciding someone's fate. But I just had to go with him.

-----Present Time-----

    I walked to the forest to see the Council of Cloven Elders. Silenus, Maron, Chiron, and Dionysus were all there. And Grover went to sit in his seat as well. "Well look who it is. It's Peter Johnson!" Dionysus exclaimed. jeez, after all of these years, you still can't get my name right, I thought. But as I walked over, I noticed another satyr. He was middle-aged. He wore a baseball cap,a bright orange polo shirt, and white Nikes.

    "Let's bring this Council meeting to order!" Silenus commanded. "We are here to decide the fate of the satyr, Gleeson Hedge!" Gleeson stared at his feet, angry and cofused. "But what did I do wrong?" he asked. Maron spoke up," After ruining Nymphs' trees in Toronto, many filed complaints. As a satyr should know, we respect wild life. And you disobeyed that."

    Gleeson looked disappointed. Maron continued," But this was accidental, for you tried to use the powers of Pan. But you still require a punishment. That is why we have invited Mr. Jackson." THe old satyr directed his hand at me. Gleeson turned," So you're Percy Jackson. I've heard a lot about you cupcake. Listen, they have an entire list, so pick one that serves me justice!"

    Chiron stepped up," Excuse Mr. Hedge, but you must not account with the decision making." Gleeson nodded, and waited for his punishment. Silenus spoke up," We have made many decisions, and we have a list. 1) Death, 2) Turned into a tree, 3) Turned into a dandelion, 4) Clean up all of the blood after Capture the Flag, 5) Clean up the poop from the monsters, 6) Find and kill the loose dragon, or 7) Look after 2 half-bloods at The Wilderness School."

    I repeated the choices in my head. Okay, so obviously not death, too harsh. Turned into a dandelion or tree doesn't sound bad for satyrs. Cleaning up poop or blood doesn't sound fun. Finding a loose dragon would the same thing as Choice 1. I guess Choice 7 doesn't sound too bad. "We're waiting Perry Johanssen," Dionysus spoke up.

    I made up my mind," I choose number 7!" Silenus nodded," Gleeson Hedge, we sentence you to The Wilderness School. You will look after two demi-gods. When the time is right, you must keep them safe and bring them safely to camp." He simply nodded, and bowed. "Meeting dismissed!" Maron ordered.

    Right when he said that, Gleeson came over. "Thanks cupcake! I wasn't in the mood to die today, or be turned into a flower. You're a good kid. We should meet up again sometime." He patted my shoulder, and skipped deeper into the forest. I went over to Grover, who was talking to Juniper. She was crying, but she looked happy. "Oh hi Percy! Look what Grover did!" she cheered. She showed me her hand, which had a wood and diamond ring on it.

    "Woah Grover! Nice job man! Congrats Juniper" I said. I hugged her, and shook Grover's hand. "Thanks man! And it's proper for you to be my best man,"  I was shocked, but was cheering on the inside. "No problem man! I'll do it!," I exclaimed.

    "Thanks Percy! You're the best!" Grover bleated. They left hand in hand into the forset. I felt so happy for them. They were getting married. I was the best man. I smiled, and my I remembered Annabeth wanted to build something permanent. I reached into my pocket, and held the small object in my hand. One day Annabeth,one day, I smiled.

(Ooooooooo! Thigs are turning awesome! So many references to The Lost Hero! And Grover and Juniper are getting married! There are just a few more things to fill in! There's so much going on! OMG!!! LOL. Anyway, thanks for reading!! Btw, you should vote and/or comment on this story. And if you want to be a great person, fan me!! And I am not selfish!!! jkjk)

P.S. I'm starting a new book called Civil War Percy! Go check it out!