Chapter 12: There's chaos in the Senate Hall

( Hey everyone!! Sorry I haven't been updating. School stuff :P So anyway, here's another chapter!! Enjoy!! * I DON'T OWN PERCY JACKSON OR THE SERIES*)

Reyna's POV:

     Before I went to the mess hall for breakfast, I decided to wait for Jason. Just earlier yesterday, I think we've started to have a thing for each other. I think we might start dating. In my mind, I went Oy my Gods, I'm dating Jason! Some people do think I'm serious and military-like, but on the inside I'm still the girly girl from C.C's Spa and Resort.

     So I waited for Jason that morning, wanting to hold his hand to the mess hall. But when he came out, he looked like a mess. "Oh my gods Jason, are you alright?" I worried. Jason just slumped back to his bunk, and sat down. "No I am not Reyna," Jason explained. I sterned,"Jason, you need to tell me what happened. If it's about the war games, I swear I didn't know that Scipio would poop on your head. I swear!"

    Jason just shook his head," It's not about the war games. It's about a dream." He explained to me everything that happened, and I just sat there eating up every word. When he was done, I was shocked," Oh my gods, we need to make a Senate meeting. I'll meet you in the Senate Hall in 10 minutes. And put on your toga!" Jason nodded, and I pecked my lips on his cheek before I left.

----------

     I arrived in the Senate Hall just after I announced the meeting. Even though we've held over a million meetings, I'm still amazed of all the people that attend. Every seat is filled with all of the campers that think of me as a queen. I sat in my seat, which was right in front of the crowd. I looked to my right, and saw Jason. He smiled, and he looked better.

    "Attention everyone!" I hollered," let's get this meeting adjourned." Everyone fell silent, waiting for my command. "I've assembled this meeting this morning to tell everyone something shocking. Jason will take this over." I sat down, and Jason took command.

    "Good morning everyone! I -um...have something to tell everyone. I had a dream last night." Everyone started to talk above him. Some people said," That isn't much of a surprise!" or ," Do you have to tell everyone?!",and some even said," What did you dream about? Kissing Reyna!?!" I looked over at Jason who seemed to be losing his temper. "EVERYONE LISTEN TO ME!!!" The crowed dead silent, staring at him with confusion.

    "I had a dream, and Juno was with me," Jason explained. "She told me that there's, unfortunately, another upcoming threat," Jason said. When he finished, the meeting became pandemonium. People screamed, mobbed, and asked so many questions that everything seemed like a big blur. "EVERYONE SHUT UP!!" Jason roared.

    The campers became quiet. "Let me finish," Jason continued," Juno told me there's an upcoming threat. And that six other demi-gods will help defeat it. But the first part of her plan involves me and another person. We must bring us and another force together in unity." I looked at the crowd. Everyone had confused looks, trying to find answers. Jason said," Everyone, I know you're just as confused as I am. But the answers aren't going to come now. We must wait until the right time comes-" He was interrupted by someone I knew was the most annoying person in the world.

    "EVERYONE! THIS IS A LIE!" Octavian screamed. The campers stared at him, pissed and confused. "Our fellow praetor is lying to all of us! How is there an upcoming threat? We just defeated Krios, so how come there's another villain? Jason, for all we know, might want more attention! He wants to be the superstar again!" 

    Like earlier, the crowed came into a mob frenzy. Some went to punch Octavian ( which I didn't mind at all). Some were talking to each other, plotting to get Octavian in his sleep. I couldn't stand it anymore," ORDER! ORDER IN THE COURT!" I bellowed at the top of my lungs. Unfortunately, Octavian continued. "Fellow campers, I have been taking my time asking the gods for anything wrong. They didn't reply, so that means there is no threat! We are completely safe!"

    Everyone turned to Jason, waiting for a response. "I heard what I heard. Juno told me the truth. And I believe her. Just because you tear up teddy bears, that doesn't mean we should listen to you all of the time." People in the meeting went," Oooooooooo!" I looked at Octavian, who looked like he was going to blow up.

    He left the meeting, flustered and enraged with Jason. When he left, Jason continued," Now fellow campers, I know this sounds confusing. But we'll get through this. We've been receiving new campers everyday now, so that means more soldiers. And all of us will be ready. Understood?" I looked at the crowd, and everyone nodded.

    I stood up," Thank you Jason. Now everyone go back to your regular activities. And I'll remind everyone when the next meeting is. Everyone's dismissed!" The campers started to flow out of the Senate Hall, but Jason just sat in his chair. I steadily walked over, and sat on his lap. "Is everything okay Jason?" I wondered. "Not really Reyna. Just like last summer, there's so much on my mind. There's another enemy coming, and I'm responsible for bringing to things together."

    I just leaned in closer," Well whatever happens, I'll be there for you. Just like what a good girlfriend should do." I smiled, and leaned in more. Then our lips touched. Sparks started to fly. I never felt so happy in my life here at camp. I love Jason Grace. And he's the best thing that's ever happened to me.

(So what did you think? Was it good? Was it bad? Was it okay? Will Jason and Reyna stay together? Will Octavian hold a grudge against Jason? Who are these new campers coming in? Will I stop asking questions and start writing more Camp Jupiter?? Hahahahahahaha I love questions {not really} Ok so bye guys!!)