Kori Dragneel

Yo! So happy you're here! You probably aren't reading this so that means I can say whatever I want and you probably won't even know about it! But this is crucial info if you're somehow still reading. All my A/N will be in bold at the big inning, end, and, if necessary, throughout the story. Kori does have magic powers aside from her wand, FAIRY TAIL, but she won't really use them at all. I'm going to try to write from Kori's POV and in present tense (instead of "she ran" I say "I run"). Sorry if you don't like it and I probably am forgetting some important info. Whatever, I'll tell you if I remember. Introducing...Kori Dragneel!!! (Cue applause)
Kori: Hi everyone!
Author: Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself? It's better then doing that boring list thing I typically do.
Kori: ok! Um, my name is Kori Hope Dragneel and I have long, slightly waves black hair I typically keep in a ponytail. Um, I have green eyes. I have tanned skin and am of average height with a pretty average body, but smaller than average chest. I have muscles and know how to fight hand to hand. I can play piano and guitar and I don't know who my wizard parents are but they abandoned me then I was raised by a dragon then the dragon left then I was adopted by some muggles, so I classify myself as a muggle. I typically wear muggle cloths under my robes and am pretty quiet and hate annoying people who get in the way of my education. Newt Scamander is my hero and I hope to publish a book about magical creatures like him. I am the same age as the Weasley twins. I don't have many friends but know how to pull many amazing pranks but never do until I meet the Weasleys. Thanks for reading this! I love you all!
Author: Give it up one more time for Kori! Cue applause and Kori leaves. Now, if she forgot anything you will find it in the A/N somewhere in the story. Thanks and stay fabulous!
Thanks again for reading this. Next chapter will be out ASAP which will probably mean a few seconds after this one is published if everything goes swimmingly. Stay classy!!!