Christmas

So it's clearly Christmas. Tell me what you think. Enjoy!

3rd Person

Kori awoke to find presents at the foot of her bed.

What are these doing here?

It's Christmas, stupid.

Oh. Right.

She can be an idiot in the morning. The ravenette began rooting through her presents. Luckily, she did remember to get Fred, George, and Cameron presents a few months ago and had them delivered last night. She got a pranking kit from Fred and George (yay), a book on the history of time travel from Cameron, a new pair of combat boots from her mom, a few candy bars and some drawing supplies from her dad, and a lovely gray, knit sweater with a K on it from Mrs. Weasley. She immediately started writing thank you letters to everyone, especially Mrs. Weasley. She soon got a letter back from the twins.

Dear super spy dragon

Please remember to wear your very own Weasley sweater throughout the day today as the festivities require it. If you are found not wearing the sweater properly we will find a way into the girls dorm of Ravenclaw and force the sweater on you, weather you like it or not.

Sincerely

Your favorite people

She sent the letter back, but proofread before slipping on her sweater. The gray fabric felt soft against her skin and her combat boots fit perfectly over her jeans. She bounded down the stairs to breakfast, meeting with Cameron halfway there. After breakfast, the twins found her by the stairs, Cameron having just left to the library.

"So, super spy dragon. I see you got our letter," Fred said with his usual smirk.

"If you mean that poorly written excuse for the English language then yes, I did."

"There's no need to be mean dragon," said George.

"Comma, author! Try what George said again but with proper punctuation!" Kori shouted at the author (may I add, she did it rather mean, too).

"There's no need to be mean, dragon," said George.

"Says the guy who called me a dragon. Why do you do that anyway?"

"We figured you liked dragons. And it seems to fit you. Dragneel sounds a little bit like dragon."

"Anyway, Kori, first is a snowball fight."

"Oh, you two are going down."

"I didn't know she was so competitive," Fred whispered to George. He fell a little harder for dragon.

Kori sprinted out of the school and down the steps to begin creating snowballs before the twins could. Something soft, cold, and wet hit the back of her head. She heard twin laughter and whirled around to throw two snowballs that hit the two redheads squarely in the face. Their fight continued, the twins eventually going against each other. They stopped only when they were soaked past their cloths. The three were still laughing when they dripped into the school. 25 points were taken per person by Snape. After they dried off, Fred proposed

the next activity.

"You have that pranking kit, dragon?"

"Please, no, you guys."

"Come on, love, just one target?"

". . . Fine." The twins grabbed her arms and pulled her along.