Helping

So this is where Kori starts helping the twins. Please comment! Btw, might be slight bullying. Nothing super serious. 

Kori POV

Dread. The only feeling felt in my gut. The memories of last night come rushing through my head. I shower (my hair now black) and get ready. First class: potions. Fun. But first, short breakfast. I shuffle down to the Great Hall. Yep, just a piece of toast. Off to the library!

"Hullo love. Where are you off to?" I don't respond.

"Um, Kori? You okay? Did I do something wrong?"

"Sorry, Fred. I wasn't aware you were talking to me since you didn't use my name."

"Oh. Well, where are you going?"

"Um, the library. That a crime now?"

"Not unless you go," he leans in, "behind the books."

"Dude, really. I'll just be reading. Please."

"Sorry, looks like I'll have to escort you."

"Fine. Once I get a restraining order."

"Ouch!" I roll my eyes and walk away. Of course there's Draco and friends right outside the library.

"Why hello, mudblood." I continue walking. Crabbe and Goyle block the door. "Hey, I'm talking to you!" He tries to get into my face but I'm taller than him by two inches at the least.

"Then you should use my name."

"I would. If only it was worth it."

"Ah. Who knew you could be so witty since you've never cracked open a book?"

"Oh, shut it, Dragneel. Why don't you just go back to wherever you're from. Oh wait, you don't know."

"Yes, I do."

"Really? How?" I squint my eyes and give him a confused look. 

"So... You're no longer witty. I thought you would at least know what memories are," I say.

"I'm surprised you can remember anything, you're so dumb," he says. I just stare at him.

"Ah, yes. Ravenclaw. Known for their wisdom and mentally advanced students. And I'm dumb."

"Maybe you should go back to that trash of a country!"

"Sure I will. You got a portkey?"

"Just complain to your parents. Oh wait, you don't have any!"

"Baseball," I mumble. I don't know why, it was just on my mind.

"What did you say, peasant?"

"Ok, one I prefer the term commoner and two I said baseball. 'Course you gotta have a few brain cells to know what that is." Draco's face is bright red. He can't think of a comeback.

"Good day." I walk right into Crabbe and Goyle. I just clear my throat. They don't move.

"Oi, Draco, have your minions move for the lovely lady!"

"Yeah? Make me Weasley!" The bell rings. Great I could've been reading but nooo! I push past Draco then speed walk to potions, Fred following my every step.

"So, here's the idea. In potions we have you turn in our bottles while George and I make smoke and dye Snape's hair. Thoughts?"

"You ever considered muggle pranks?"

"No, why?"

"I know some pretty good ones. But your plan's already in place so I'll roll with it." I start to move towards my usual seat but Fred grabs my hand and pulls me to the back where he would usually sit.

"You're sitting with us, Dragon."

"You remember," I say quietly.

"What?" We take our seats.

"You remember," I say slightly louder and a little more of a deadpan.

"Of course we remember our first partner in crime," Fred says with a smile. Not a smirk, a genuine smile.