Letters and Hair

So I want to try and get a little bit more on track with the original plot of the first book. No, this entire book won't be on the first, yes it is mostly. I feel like this is just going to fall apart so bear with me.

Kori POV

I grab my typical dinner of almost nothing and start heading towards the library. Until I'm stopped.

"Students there is a troll loose in the dungeons. For all your safety, perfects please lead them to their common rooms where they will remain until this has died down."

"But Dumbledore, the Slytherin common room is in the dungeons!"

"Oh, yes. Well, erm, thank you Draco, um, go to the library."

What? No fair! I want to go to the library! On the bright side, I can start reading those books I bought.

I follow the perfects to our common room. Once inside I go straight to my dorm. I feel a tapping on my window after two chapters. I look over to see an owl. I open the window and let it in. The letter is addressed to me. I give the owl a treat then open the letter, the owl flying back to whoever sent the note.

Dear Kori

Harry thanks you for telling him about the sorcerers stone. Peas think about our invitation to help make that potion. Youre our last hope.

Sincerelyest

The twins.

I sigh. Time to proofread. Their handwriting is sloppy, they forgot the comma, capitals, and I think peas is meant to say please. They left out the apostrophe, it's sincerely, they forgot a comma, and there is no period there. I send back the letter, now proofread, with one of my own attached.

Dear "Twins,"

Next time, specify who you are. Tell Harry I say "you're welcome." Please work on your handwriting, spelling, and punctuation knowledge. I have included your letter with corrections so you can learn something. I hope you have. I will need to know the effects of the potion and even then cannot guarantee my help. Please forgive me for not jumping on the detention train faster.

Sincerely,

Kori Dragneel

P. S. Sincerlyest is not a word.

I sent it to the twins. A few minutes later my owl returns with another letter.

Dear Kori,

We hate you. And we will find dirt.

Sincerely,

The twins you know and love

P. S. Any word is a word if you use it in a sentence.

I sigh again. If I keep hanging out with these twins I'm going to run out of breath. I write another letter.

Dear "Twins You Know and Love,"

Good, hate on me hater. What dirt?

Sincerely,

Kori

P. S. A word is only a word if found in the dictionary. Go buy yourself a copy.