Helping

Kori is going to help Hagrid with his class and runs into a bit of trouble. Also, she sees the twins again. Enjoy!

Kori POV

" 'Ey Kori, was wonderin' when you'd get 'ere," Hagrid greeted. I smiled. "Class, this is my unofficial assistant, Kori Dragneel."

I give a little wave and notice that the two houses are Griffendor lol, misspelled that too. and Slytherin. How do I know this? I see a few people the Weasley twins are seen with, such as Harry, and some people the Weasleys have beat up. 

"Alright. We're gonna star' with nifflers. Everyone take one... 'Ere we go... Thanks for 'elping me hand 'em out Kori. Everyone got one? Good. Now, who knows what nifflers do? Bree?"

"They can find shiny things super easily."

"Right. Five points to Griffindoor. Now, put your nifflers on the ground. There we go. Don't let them get free. There. Alright, whoever finds the most gold in five minutes wins. Go!"

I love nifflers. They're like the platypi of the wizarding world. I had to chase after a couple that started to run away but it was tons of fun! All too soon, the bell rings. Time for runes.

Time skip.

"Don't forget the homework!" Our professor screeches. I grab my stuff and leave as quickly as I can. They still catch up to me.

"Hey, Kori we couldn't help but notice-"

"That you're pretty good at runes and-"

"Potions." The twins finish each other's sentences.

"That's nice flattery. What do you want?" I'm tired and just want them to leave me alone. I walk towards lunch, them following the entire way.

"We ran across a recipe-"

"For a pretty cool hair dying potion but-"

"It's in runes and we-"

"Don't know how to make it."

"Go find someone else. Or maybe you should start paying attention in class." I sit down at the Ravenclaw table. Fred and George sit on either side of me.

"Aw come on. Listening takes too much work and no one else is as good as you."

"No," I deadpan. They sigh. Then get mischievous grins. Oh no.

"Fine. Looks like everyone's going to know who you have a crush on."

"I thought my crush was pretty obvious." I say establishing no eye contact. They faces change to confusion.

"Ahem, just to clarify, who is your crush?" Fred asks from my left. I turn to him.

"I thought you would know, Fred. You guys always sneak through the library."

"What? You meet guys in the library?" I had to pause my eating for a moment to put my head on the table at their hopelessness.

"Tell me when you figure it out," I say grabbing a sandwich and starting to leave. They pull my arms, forcing me back to my seat. They fling their arms over my shoulders to keep me from escaping.

"Come on! You've barely eaten," says George spooning tons of food onto my plate.

"Plus, we need more hints," continues Fred, assisting his brother.

"Why? I thought it was obvious."

"Yes, well, we're clearly not as smart as you Ravenclaw folks so you might want to just tell us."