Chapter- 3

😊
Shmile you beautiful people..😊😃😄
Here we go.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It's been 2 weeks since Liam broke up with Cameron, he ignored him full on. After all, who would like to give a fuck about a cheater? Someone who doesn't even care about you and the fact you just ended things? Well, Louis has already taught that shit a lesson. So why bother? Liam was more confident, savage and had a bit glow on his face from that day.

Irony isn't it? But no, not with Liam. He had no time to think about spause and love life for now. But he can't help it either, not when his best friend and his boyfriend is giving him wierd smirks whenever Zayn plans to hang out with us and not when he always feels his eyes on him. Those tries Zayn inevitably makes to somehow make a contact with Liam. Its all too confusing for him. Also the thing that the girl who told Niall everything and the girlfriend of his ex, how can all this be so unnoticed?

"Heyy!!  Watch out kid. " a female bitchy voice said just as he bumped into someone.

Liam balanced himself, muttered an apology, preparing to go towards his English class but was stopped by the voice, too tired to say anything.

"Niall !!! Hey babe, you never called."

That made him turn around and there stood a curvy girl standing with one of her hand on her hip and other in her hairs, playing.

"Ermm actually i forgot, so yeah see ya later. " Niall quickly said, grabbed Liam's hand and started walking, practically running away from the girl.

"Who was she?" Liam asked.

"Kylie. Kylie Jenner. The slut of the school as people say and from your ex's group." he answered.

"Huh?? "

"Oh yeah, well she was the one who spilled the beans on you know your ex's topic. " Niall added.

"Ohhhh" was all Liam could say. "Well, okayy but stop saying 'your ex' all the time, call him with his name or any other curse word. Don't always relate me from that guy. " Liam said gritting his teeth.

"Okay, okay. Now lets go, or else we would be late and anyways its the last class of today "

Liam nodded and entered in the class.

As the bell rang, they quickly packed up and now were at the lockers with Harry.

"we have to meet up at my house, remember?" Harry said.

"yeah. I'll come by myself, you both go there first, okay? have to freshen up. " Liam said and drove home without any other word.

After reaching home, Liam took a shower because he was feeling sweaty and sticky due to all the rounds of the ground he did in the physical education practical.

He changed into nice and casual outfit and started styling his hair a bit.

He usually don't mind the clothing and his hairstyle while visiting  or for just a hangout. Usually his hair are a mess of curls anyways.

But from past week he has gone a little self conscious about his looks. He thinks its a good change, he tells himself that, in real it is just his desire to look his best even with the casuals, in front of Zayn. Either knowingly or unknowingly, though he never admits.

He then rushed towards his car and drove to his almost second home.

$$$-----$$$

~at Harry's house ~

All the boys were casually watching "Loagn". Harry and Louis sitting on the love seat, Niall sitting on the huge couch all by himself and lots of snacks. Liam was sitting at a comfy chair besides Niall and Zayn was on the floor infront of Liam and Niall.