Chapter- 19

It is 7th anniversary of One Direction everyone 😭😭
I can't believe it, i will always love ot5 and will support them. They are my babies and daddies both, no matter how old they get or how old i get. This is not the end. These lads just changed me so much all these years i can't even explain. I was a complete different person then. And ot5 is now a days rising as well. So that's a bonus.

Liam performed get low omg it was awesome. So proud. His vocals and performance energy is always on top.

Niall is so cute and keeping ot5 Alive omfg. Supporting all of them on their careers, he is doing lovely himself.

Zayn is hiding. Imma find him soon, but i need his new music like now. He uploaded a selfie and i am still breathing so yeah.

Also, Back to you is such a bop. Like wow, Louis slayed it. He sounded so beautiful. Bebe and his voice harmonized amazingly. Music vid is cool as well.

I really wanna watch dunkirk but no one is coming with me, imma wait one more day and i will go alone then. Smh.
Anyways, read lovelies. X
#:#:#:#:#:#:

I couldn't even cry anymore, i was in a state of shock. I felt like a corpse, just breathing, nothing more, nothing less. The boy, who made me alive, changed my old, boring and dark self. Made me happiest. Who gave me all of his love, why does he have to suffer all this?

Why is life so unfair to me? Why does always god try to snatch away my Every support system. My love. My family. My everything, slowly and painfully?

All these questions has never been answered instead they grew even more.

I looked down at Zayn's lifeless face, his head, ribs and leg covered with thick bandages, hand fractured and bags under his eyes and his thick, long lashes caressing his sharp cheekbones feverishly, still managing to look breathtaking. Tears threatened to fall and they fell yet again.

The only cycle that has been going on with me from the past 24 hours is, stare at zayn, cry, totally zip my mouth, sit lifeless, repeat. The only source of life i had, is lying in this white, cold ass bed, so damaged and so fragile. I can't contain myself anymore when i choked on a sob, i covered my mouth with my hand and ran out of the room.

On my way out i saw Louis, Harry, Niall, my mum and looking almost like me.

I was immediately pulled into someone's chest in a tight embrace, i tried to fight back, wanting to just push away everything and cry in the bathroom of this haunted place.

When the person didn't budge i broke, i held them for my dear life, clutching onto them for support and cried harder if that's possible.

"My brother is strong Li. Your Man, our Zayn, he is strong. He will make it Liam, he will respond, don't shatter your courage and confidence so soon." Louis whispered softly. He brushed my curles off of my face and cupped my cheeks.

"You are the only one, who will be able to pull him together, piece by piece. Make him feel loved, i am sure he will recognize your touch and your voice and he'll be out of the dark" Louis said as his glassy blue eyes continuously shed thick tears.

-Flashback-

Zayn was lying lifeless on the ground with blood oozing out of his body from his head like rain out of the clouds in an early morning.

"ZAYN!" i screamed and ran towards him. I fell on my knees as i took in his condition. I couldn't contain it anymore and i cried, cried and cried some more.