Chapter- 7

Yo!
Guys i noticed that chapter 3 is having least reads. Please read it and also chapter 4 to keep up with the happenings in the story.

The way he looks at his baby 😭
#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#

Liam and Zayn decided to go to the older lad's house to check on the other three boys.

When they reached there, Liam quickly went upstairs towards the guest room where Zayn told him Niall probably would be sleeping.

He knocked once, there was no response, he knocked thrice more and still got no response. He just went inside and saw the lad passed out in his last night clothes and loud snores were coming out of his open mouth.

He shook him a bit. "Niall! Wake up bub, it's 1 p.m. already."

The blonde just groaned and pushed Liam's hand away. Liam shook him harshly this time.

"Okay, so you don't want to eat anything. I came to wake you up so that we all can go grab some nandos but you have no mood to wake up so-"

"Nooooo!!!! Wait i am up. I will get ready just give me 10 minutes. I am starving. " Niall said wide eyed slipping out of bed.

"Wear Harry's clothes he had quite a lot in here." Zayn said handing Niall some jeans and a button up shirt. Niall quickly went inside the bathroom attached to the room.

"How long have you been standing here? " Liam asked.

"About 10 minutes? " Zayn said.

"And why?" Liam asked.

"Because-" Zayn put his hands on Liam's waist pulling him closer. Liam smiled shyly at the gesture.

"You took too long to wake the leprechaun up, i have woken up Louis and Harry, already and Harry told me to hand the clothes to Niall." Zayn said bumping their noses lovingly.

"Okay" Liam said looking up at Zayn's hazel eyes.

"Also i told them i have to tell them something, so at the nandos we'll tell them we are together" Zayn took Liam's hand, kissed it softly and stepped back a little looking at his face, trying to find reassurance.

"What if they don't like us being together? What if they don't approve?" Liam asked in a low voice.

Zayn chuckled.

"Are you kidding me babe? They all knew it from the start and were already shipping us or something. Except Niall, he was oblivious just like you." Zayn said poking Liam's nose.

Liam scrunched up his nose.

"Oh shut it." Liam said ducking down.

"Hey guys lets go now-woahh!!" Niall said getting out of the bathroom, eyes wide.

Liam tried to get out of Zayn's grip but Zayn held him even tighter if that's even possible.

"Whats going on? Am i missing something? " Niall said gesturing at the two lad in front of him.

"We are dating." Zayn said proudly.

Niall whistled. He smiled and immediately hugged the couple.

"I am happy that finally Liam would be happy in his life for once. I know you're a nice guy. But don't make him cry please. I hate to see him like that and Louis would probably kill you before Harry had a chance so yeah. Shall we go now? " Niall said now rubbing his tummy.

Zayn chuckled and nodded. He interlocked his and Liam's hands and smiled at him. Liam smiled back knowing that this guy is something different and he is catching his trust quite fast.