Chapter- 9

Yoo hoo hooo!!!
Thank youu soo soo much for reading this story.

It reached 1k .

It might be tiny for others, but it means a lot. Please keep up the reads,votes and comments. It helps me so much. Love you all.

#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#

-LIAM'S POV-

"Harry left me. Liam. He just left" Louis was repeating only one line over again.

"Lou please calm down first, just take deep breaths, you know what you're saying right? " I asked unsurely.

"Liam can you please? Get him back to me? P-please, tell him to come back. I won't ever do any single mistake li. I beg you please." he was practically sobbing uncontrollably and hearing him say all this, his broken pleas made my heart sink.

"Louis, where are you right now, just tell me that." I spoke in a calming tone.

"I DON'T FREAKING CARE WHATEVER THE HELL AM I. I JUST WANT HIM BACK! I want him. I need him. I-i can't. Please Liam." Louis choked another sob as someone on the other line scolded him or something.

"Hello? Louis? Lou, are you alright? " I was scared that the poor man didn't do anything to himself.

"Hey, Liam. Just come over and i'll tell you okay? Louis is not in a situation to tell you everything and he's being difficult. Please come here babe. I love you, see you. " Zayn said quickly and ended the call probably helping Louis.

"I love you too?" I said nevertheless.

I rushed to my car and drove to their house.

As i was about to ring the bell, Louis was already coming out of the door and he cling to me for his dear life. I hugged him back running soothing circles on his back.

"Li, i want him. I really miss him. Why did he broke up things? When we could've sorted it out together. " Louis said pulling back in such a small voice that i literally was holding back my own tears.

"Go inside Louis, lay down in your bed. Me and Liam would be there after a bit. Take rest, you're exhausted bro. " Zayn said gently making Louis to separate from me and gave him a pat on the back. Louis nodded and silently went in his room.

I looked at Zayn and noticed his own pair of eyes were red. Seeing his brother like this, must've pierced his heart. We went inside and sat in the living room.

Our eyes finally met and i was pulled into a bone crushing hug.

"Zaynie? Please, its going to be okay, i will talk to Haz, you gotta be strong for lou." I said as i felt my tears flow.

He pulled me in his lap and held me too tightly than normal.

"What happened Zayn?" I noticed Zayn was disturbed, but not only with the fact that Harry and Louis are having problems in their unbreakable relationship. There was something else too.

"I just don't want to loose you." Zayn said as he kissed me chastely.

"Zayn, look at me." He looked at me as he pushed aside some hair from my forehead and placed a loving peck there.

"Don't ever think like that. I won't ever leave you. If Haz and Lou are having problems doesn't mean we both are bound to have them too. We will be strong. Always. For us and for them. Okay?  I love you and you are never losing me." I said.