Chapter- 13

Hello lovelies. How is everyone? Hope y'all are great. So here we go.
#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:

Louis and Niall were all set up for their 'date'. Louis gave all the instructions to Niall what he has to do and say, as the leader he is. It was 3:00 PM at present and they will leave in an hour or so.

Right now, Liam, Louis and Zayn were upstairs playing video games, waiting for Niall to come back from Josh's house. Zayn decided to call Harry, to tell him that he and Liam will visit him or summat, he dialed his number and put the call on speaker.

"Hello, Zayn?" Harry said a bit shocked as to why his ex- boyfriend's brother, who obviously must be supportive of Louis, is calling him.

"Hey there, no need to be all shocked haz." Zayn said suppressing his laughs.

"I thought you'd not like to talk to me because of, you know, everything happening." Harry said unsure of what to say and what not to.

"Lets not make things awkward between us, we are friends bud, Louis and you are fine, if we ignore the drama, you probably don't even love him right?" Zayn said smirking trying to fuel up some of the flames while Louis heard silently and Liam gave him death glares.

"Oh, oh, y-yeah, you're a-absolutely ri-right. We shouldn't be weird about that. We are u-usual friends. " Harry said nervously. Zayn chuckled.

Louis couldn't help but smile at that. He exactly knows that Harry doesn't lie at all most of the times and when he do, he is absolute shit at it and he stutters a lot. He still have feelings for him. Louis took a mental note to 6th opp tease the fuck out of him, when he wins him back.

"That's right. You got that right. Genius one we have here." Zayn sassed. Louis patted his shoulder proudly. Liam giggled as well.

"Oh shut it. Why did you call anyway?" Harry asked.

"Ah, about that, i was wondering lets just hang around, me, you and Liam. We will crash at your place and then maybe grab some burgers?" Zayn said.

"And Nia- ah never mind, cool. I am looking forward to it. See ya then." Harry quickly ended the call not wanting to handle any embarrassment.

Zayn looked at Louis with a knowing smile and poked him.

"Cheer up bro. You have a date to go to." Zayn said.

"Speaking of Niall, where is he?" Liam said. They all stood at the little balcony, which has a clear view towards the front door.

About a minute or so after, barges in Two giggling boys. Josh was giving Niall a piggy back ride and Niall was very much enjoying it.

They didn't noticed the trio upstairs at first and were goofing around the living area, Josh pretending to push Niall or make him fall in general and Niall freaking giggled all along

They didn't noticed the trio upstairs at first and were goofing around the living area, Josh pretending to push Niall or make him fall in general and Niall freaking giggled all along. Until Zayn cleared his throat and smirked at both now, blushing boys.