Chapter- 17

Smut. ⚠
#:#:#:###::#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:

"Oh i am gonna wreck you, liam" Zayn said huskily.

"Okay" Liam said softly but had fear in his voice.

Zayn looked up at his boyfriend's calm Chocolate brown eyes and sighed.

"Babe? Are you ready? Do you really want to do this? Tell me honestly, i would never force you into anything nor i'll be rough, at least not on your first time Li." he said as he flipped over, now that Liam is sitting on his lap, straddling him with his eyes facing down.

"Um, i-i want to. I d-do. I am the one to make the first move and seduce you, that explains it. But i am just nervous that i will ruin it for us, i won't be able to give you enough and make you feel good. What if i would be all awkward?" Liam mumbled playing with he hem of his shirt while Zayn held him from his waist with one and tucked the other beneath his chin.

"Baby look at me." He said. "Please? Look me in the eyes, don't be embarrassed from me babe. First there is nothing wrong with being nervous. Secondly, It physically and mentally hurts to hear you say these things. You are enough for me Liam. Way more than enough. You are what i want and all i want." Zayn said with so much love in his eyes and Liam felt like his heart is gonna burst any minute.

"I love you, so much Zayn. I don't know when my world suddenly only revolved around you. But i am glad it did." Liam said smiling shyly.

"I love you so much too Liam. There's no doubt in that. As far as this situation is concerned." Zayn motioned towards both of their's Hard on. "If you'd grant me permission, assure me that you are comfortable with me. I will take care of you with all the love and as gentle as i can be. May i then?" He asked so subtly.

"Yes, please? Take care of me Zayn." Liam said seductively, giving whiplash to Zayn that how can he be so easily switching his moods. Not that he's complaining.

He laid Liam on his back and got on top of him. He started kissing Liam's lips with evident Love and passion.

Their kisses were firm and filled with lust, yet both were so delicate with each other afraid as if the other would just disappear from too much force.

Zayn lifted Liam's T-shirt up and Liam lifted his hands up as well, taking it off and throwing it somwhere in the room.

"Just a second, babe." Zayn got up, rummaging through the drawers and took out a packet of condom and little bottle of scented lube, he then dimmed the lighting, making the atmosphere more in the feels.

He laid back on top of Liam between his legs. Liam's cheeks flushed red seeing the important things in his hands.

"You are always this ready?" Liam asked

"Nope, i never am but i've been getting these dreams about you and i. All filthy and you were getting hotter day by day, i kind of assumed it's better to be prepared if i lost my control on you someday" Zayn explained smirking when Liam blushed even harder.