Chapter- 25

Happiest Birthdaay to boo bear. The bravest son, most inspiring idol and my favourite sassmasta ever. He deserves the world. Also Merry Christmas to everyone. Love xx
###############################

Zayn was on his way to Liam's mum's house because he stayed there to spend some time with them for a week postponing his visit to Jean till today.

It was Christmas eve so Liam wanted no negativity around it. So that's the day he picked.

When Zayn reached the house he rang the bell and waited. Karen opened the door and she looked so much better and happier from the last time he saw her.

She smiled.

"Come on in young man, Liam's in the bathroom for the time. But he is ready." she said.

"OOPS, i forgot some things in the car. Wait a second please." Zayn said jogging towards his car and taking out a giant carry bag and came back.

"What are the- Oh you are too naughty, aren't you? There are no need of gifts" Karen said sitting down and looking at Zayn.

"Oh come on mum. Don't need to be formal, gifts are the main thing everyone thinks about in these holidays." Nicola said coming in the living room with Ruth behind her.

"Sooooo my baby brother's prince Charming, what did you get for me?" She asks excitedly.

Zayn chuckled but took out all the gifts. Total of 4 wrapped boxes were there.

"You've got this one. Check it for yourself." He says slyly handling her the gift, Nicola murmuring a thanks and started unwrapping it quickly.

Meanwhile Zayn handed Karen's and Ruth's as well.

"OMG YOU GOT ME FREAKING FENTY BEAUTY GIFT HAMPER. YOU'RE AWESOME. THANKYOU KID" she said hugging him and ruffling his hair.

"I would accept your thanks when i will get my gift and also not being called a 'Kid' ." He said but chuckled when Nicola slapped the back of his head.

"Oohh so the gifts are already being opened " Liam said joining and sitting beside Zayn holding a gift himself.

"Hey there, this is for you" Zayn said kissing his cheek.

"And this is yours, we all have the contribution gift." Ruth said snatching it from Liam and giving it to Zayn.

"It's actually just from Liam but we don't want to seem like douchebags" Roo whispered.

Zayn chuckled but opened it Nontheless.

Basically, ruth got the limited addition of those cool sony headphones, his mum a beautiful navy blue coat and Liam got a platinum Cartier bracelet.

While Zayn got the premium beard grooming kit which he laughed at but liked it very much and Versace Cologne.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE" All of them said in unison.

"Now that we are done with this tradition, doesn't matter a day before, i would like to steal Liam for 3 days as per our deal. Can i, please? " Zayn asks with his signature heart melting smile.

"Of course, but keep him safely and back on time." Karen says hugging both of the boys.

"USE PROTECTION AND DON'T HURT HIM TOO MUCH, USE LUBE" Nicola called and her mum shook her head in dismay but the other two were crimson red.

"Stop the blushing before i give some advice as well. Now go" Karen said giggling.

They both settled in the car and drove off. The car ride was silent but peaceful. Both smiling while giving glances to each other. But when Zayn stopped the car, signalling they have arrived at the address they were supposed to, Liam's face fell and fiddling with his jacket's zip.