Chapter- 20

This story is more than half done. It may have 35 chapters in total.
#:#:#:#:#:#::#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:

It has been 2 weeks and Zayn hasn't come out of the coma yet. It has been the worst 2 weeks of my life.

The boys, my mum and even Zayn and Louis' dad for once visited, they all had tears in their eyes as they talked to him. Seeing him lying motionless and not responding at all broke all of us up.

Last night i don't know if i am sure or i was just dreaming but when i was cuddling him, my head on his strong chest, playing with his cold fingers, i felt as if his fingers twitched in my touch, felt as if he responded. But i was sleepy, i can't get my hopes up if that was just a dream.

I was right now sitting besides Zayn on the chair, reading the book 'Fault in our stars'. This book is really not the time to read. But it gives me the strength that i don't know why i get that. Even though Augustus died, Hazel still had the love, experience memories and a forever to live with.

I am not looking forward to live the exact same, but at least the happy and lively bit of it would be my survival kit for now.

There was a knock on the door and Louis peeped his head inside, followed by Harry and Niall. Immediately i smiled. Zayn would be really happy to feel the joyous mood and the energy which comes with these three.

Even though i know he loves the silence and calm aura but he also needs to revive himself and find the motivation to wake up. He needs that and we will give our all to uplift that intension.

"Come in guys, i was waiting for y'all to visit already." I smiled weakly at them.

They all still stood behind the door, in the same position while i saw Louis smirk.

"What happened guys?" I said confused.

Suddenly the light of the room was turned off.

"Guys? You're worrying me, what fishy idea is in your mind now?" I said trying to keep my calm and quickly took a hold of Zayn's hand. I was shaking and i held both of his hand to sustain myself. I felt a really light force on my hand as if Zayn held my hand for assurance, that it's alright. Like he usually does, my eyes widen and i looked down.

I held his hand and tugged at them again, to feel it. But nothing i got. Nil. Zero. I am dreaming again. I am used to all these movements made by Zayn that i am feeling them naturally. Yeah that's probably it.

Suddenly the door opened and a huge LCD screen was being carried by Louis, Harry carrying all the marvel movies' CDs. And Niall with the food, obviously.

I was confused at first but then they assembled everything and a dorky smile plastered on their faces.

Zayn is a massive fan of the marvel movies, Specially Iron man, Spidey and Deadpool. He loves Tony stark with all his heart.

I got all the flashbacks of the times when he forced me to watch all iron man movies, specially the civil war so that he could shout every time he made a dope entry, and curse Captain all along.

That's how Our whole noon, afternoon and evening went, just watching movies, eating junk food, Zayn wasn't in a state to eat all the unhealthy food anyway, so doctor allowed us. We asked Zayn all sorts of questions, not to forget the hurt when he didn't answered, but we kept the atmosphere positive.

After 7 pm they all went back home as i insisted on staying. I was left with cleaning the mess up as usual. When i was arranging the CDs on the only little shelf in this cold, weird, uncomfortable and too white hospital room, there was another knock.

"What now? Guys, you have created enough nuisance and mess" I said in a taunting tone.

"Mr. Payne, that's not your friends, it's Doctor Pete, although i agree with you." I turned around and the doctor with some hair white and some Black, in middle 40s stood there with a genuine smile on his face.

"Yes, doctor, um sorry, so is there, is there any problem?" I asked totally scared as to why the doctor suddenly decides to come, because he already has checked up on Zayn and all the necessary things has been already done.

"I wanted to tell you this yesterday but i wanted to confirm it more. So, today as i got all the reports, freshly recorded situation of Mr. Malik. There is an immense improvement in him, physically almost all of his damages has been cured. His head's injury is just outer scratch now. He is also gaining his appetite. Considering the check ups, he has done movements, as some of his muscles around his hands and neck has been more warm and flexible, which obviously doesn't happen when the muscle has not moved from 2 weeks. He will be fine soon." He said reading out every detail, as i stood there stunned, a tear traveling down my cheeks, a smile plastered on my face. "He will be discharged in a day or two, you can take him home"

I knew it,  i felt all that. It wasn't just an illusion after all.

"Oh god. Thank you for telling me this, you don't know how much it means-"

"But, there is a condition here, you can take him home and have to take proper care of him, do not let anything happen to make him even slightly irritated or sad. But his will of waking up is lacking. He maybe tired, he needs to revoke the willingness to come back into consciousness." the doctor explained.

"W-What do you mean? When will he wake up? He will wake up right?" I asked scared.

"If lucky then a day or two, maybe two weeks, two years. We can't tell you that, its all on him and the people around him, the atmosphere. Because now he is healed and very healthy inside and outside in simple language, his mind maybe playing games right now" He said patting my shoulder like the other day and went away.

My eyes filled with tears and the flew out non stop, no emotion on my face, no voice, no sobs. Just clear tears.

"TWO FUCKING YEARS???!!!" I screamed.

"YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME, THAT AIN'T HAPPENING. NOPE. YOU ARE GOING TO WAKE UP IN A FEW DAYS, YOU HAVE TO. GOT THAT MALIK?!" I screamed as i shook his weak frame.

I calmed myself as his stillness and silence was breaking me from inside. I sighed and wiped my cheeks.

I took his hand in mine, cupping it between my smaller ones and looked at his beautiful features.

"You have to wake up, for me, for us, and if you 'LaCk ThE wIlLiNgNeSs' i will make sure you get your flat arse up." I said as i chuckled to myself.

I kissed his cold lips, his forehead and earlobe.

"I love you Zayn, so much. Please be strong for me" I whispered softly into his ear.

I was about to get up for washroom when i felt a firm grip on my hand as my eyes widened.

"ZAYN?" I gasped.

#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:
Things are about to be much better, more fluffy, emotional and maybe hotter😏😏 and some unexpected truths will be spoken.

Enough of spoilers.

Sorry for late. School is killing me.

Thoughts?..

Ignore the mistakes yeah? 😅

Love xx