Chapter-26

2017 ended. So cheers to that and Happy new year my lovelies.(i know i am late but new year is this whole month 😂😂 soo) here's a chapter. xxxxxxx
Mature content ⚠ idk why am i even warning y'all won't skip it. Imao.
##############################

After having another heated make out session in the name of dancing now Liam was grinding on Zayn and handling his stability was far off the hook.

He didn't believe it the first time they did it, and he can't believe it still that how the fuck this innocent puppy dog eyed, shy and adorable boy can be so unbearably teasing and sexual without any hesitation in matter of seconds.

But his mind is nowhere in a state to get his answer when his junior is very much alive and his jeans are getting tighter every passing second.

He can't get hard right here in the public, nope! so he stops Liam from moving any further giving him a stern look and his boy stands straight quickly.

He grabs Liam's hand and walks to Louis, who was having a vodka shots drinking competition without using hands or something with Niall and Harry and other people were cheering loudly.

He goes behind him and whispers that they are leaving and Louis scowls. But when he sees Liam by his side and both of their lips swollen red and clothes haphazard he smirks and gives Zayn a thumbs up instead.

Liam rolled his eyes at him and blushes madly.

"Happy Birthday once again bruh, make sure Niall stays here for tonight he can stay in my room. Actually make it till tomorrow morning. Privacy issues, don't wanna scare the poor guy" Zayn says to which Louis nods eagerly.

"Yeah he was traumatized when he walked in our house when me and harry you know, were getting to it. You guys are pretty wild too. I'd take care of that" Louis informs and Liam makes a face at that. How are they comfortably talking about this stuff?
Louis notices and winks at Liam.

"Don't act like this now Li, and yeah i remember what harry told me the last time, so make sure you apply something after you are done because you wouldn't like the burn when you'll sit you know" Louis advises.

"Shut up. Oh my god you brothers are so embarrassing, i am leaving." Liam says, his cheeks tinted crimson and he shook his hand out of Zayn's grip. "And you, come out soon i am waiting in the car" he said shyly pointing to Zayn's chest, turning around and quickly jogging out.

Zayn was in owe that this boy is all his, also he probably would like to find out the answer to his question. HOW DOES HE DO THAT? Innocent to seducing and then sexy to cute. He shakes his head in disbelief.

"As much as i am open about everything but i reckon not see my little brother's face while he thinks dirty of one of my best friends. Fucking leave already i have my own business to deal with" Louis sassed back at which Zayn showed him the finger.

Zayn reached his car and saw Liam sitting on the passenger seat fiddling with his fingers with a small smile and the blush still evident on his beautiful face. Zayn smiles and sits down in the drivers seat starting the car.

"Whatchya thinking Li?" He asks pecking his lips.

"You." Liam says staring right back at him lovingly.

"I love you so much, you know that?" Zayn asks.

"I know" Liam says back intertwining their fingers together. "I love you too Zayn"

The drive to Liam's apartment was silent and the sexual tension was thickening.

They walked to the apartment and Liam unlocks the door, letting Zayn enter first and getting inside himself. He turned around and immediately got pinned on the door.