Chapter- 18

Get low is a bop. Its on repeat from day one.
Buy it on iTunes and stream it on spotify people. Come on. We don't appreciate Liam enough and and and.
Back to you, i am waiting.
#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#

-Liam (POV)-

I woke up when the curtains were opened wide and sun rays pierced my eyes. I groaned and took the other pillow to hide away from the world.

But that wasn't happening when someone started tickling the hell out of me.

This scene seemed familiar, when i was all alone, not at all loved and school was starting, same thing happened but today, there's a big difference and that is Zayn.

"Come on Leeyum, wake up." Zayn finally stopped and started peppering my face with kisses. I groaned not ready to get up yet. So instead i ducked away when zayn was almost picking me up and he fell beside me.

"Come on, you're always a late sleeper why are you up this early?" I said as i rolled on to his side, opening my eyes slowly and met with his beautiful golden orbs which can never fail to take my breath away specially when they are starting right back at me with so much love and adoration.

"Because, its School for you today. Its Monday, come on. Get up baby" Zaym said nudging my tummy.

"No, i don't want to go. You go. Don't disturb me" I mumbled.

"Oh yeah? I should leave?" Zayn asked.

"Yes please" I said as i showed him the middle finger. He gasped.

"That's not very nice, Princess" He said and he pinned me down on the bed. I winced a little, still sore from yesterday and i blushed as the memories of the beautiful night flashed through.

Zayn noticed and smirked.

"I was going gentle babe, even after you purposefully seduced me and made me jealous but you were the one to beg-"

"Oh shut up" i slapped his chest looking away from the embarrassment, i struggled to get out of his grip and winced again.

"That's what you get, when you play games babe" He chuckled.

"See, now how will i go to school? I can't even walk. So, i am sleeping and you? Cuddle with me. That's not a plea but an order." I said and closed my eyes.

"An order? But as far as i remember yesterday you were plea-"

I pushed him hard when he wasn't aware making him fall out of the bed with a thud.

"Oww, you are evil." Zayn said rubbing his elbows and bum.

I couldn't contain myself and i laughed so hard.

"Oh my god. Hahaha. You. Hahaha. Are. Hahaha. So. Hahaha. Stupid ahhhhh" I screamed when he pulled me with him on the floor making me sit on his lap.

"Now, you don't want me to do things to you that you'll regret. Now, do you?" Zayn said biting my neck. I whimpered.

"Is that a yes?" He asked.

"Yes" I said

"Oh, okay" He quickly picked me up and then dumped me in the bath tub which was already filled with water.

"ZAYN! I can't breathe, i can't-" I said flapping my arms and legs around like a fish.

"Woah woah woah, calm down, its a bath tub. Omg" He laughed.

I huffed.

"Not funny, you were talking about things. " i emphasized folding my arms and pouted making Zayn laugh even more, a smile creped up my face hearing his angelic laugh.