Chapter- 21

There you go lovelies ...
#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:

I felt a firm grip on my hand as my eyes widened.

"ZAYN?" I gasped.

Zayn's hand was now full on holding my hand, i looked up at him and his eyes were squinted shut and he groaned.

"OMG, DOCTOR!!! HE IS UP, ZAYN IS UP." i shouted and i pushed zayn on bed as he was trying to get up. He stopped groaning, little moans of pain were only leaving his mouth.

Slowly his gorgeous Hazel eyes opened and instantly my breath hitched when i saw his eyes twinkle on seeing me. He immediately smiled and then closed his eyes shut, opened, closed, repeated it until he got used to the lighting.

"Hey there" i said happily with tears of joy.

"Hi babe, oh my god, i sound horrific, and haven't seen or said anything, its good to be able to do it." He said leaning up and sitting with support of the headboard on the hospital bed.

He looked at me and smiled, his hands feverishly touched my cheeks and wiped my tear stained cheeks.

"You're so beautiful, i was dying to see you." He said softly and i choked on a sob. I couldn't believe he is finally beside me, and very awake.

"Don't cry. I am here now, thank you for everything you did, and those three idiots as well." He said groggily. He coughed twice and tried to clear his throat.

"Mr. Malik, you're up. How are you feeling young man?" Doctor Pete asked as he checked his pulse and other stuff up after entering.

"Very thirsty, and my head hurts a bit, pain in the arse because haven't stood up in a while, rest i am good." Zayn answered truthfully.

"You seem better. you can go home tonight if you want, or tomorrow morning is what i'll suggest for assurance. Your head is hurting because you hit there severely, no other harm, just a bit strain from opening your irises after a long time. Drink water of course and the ass thing? Help yourselves" Doctor chuckled at the end as zayn laughed, nodding.

I grabbed two water bottles for zayn and handed them to him.

"Here" i said as he looked at me with 'are you kidding?' look.

"what?" I asked.

"Two? I freaking want twenty of these little bottles" he spoke and gulped both of them in seconds.

The nurse immediately gave him a litre bottle of water and winked at him. He ignored as he was too busy finishing all of it, gulp by gulp.

She kept checking him out and wrote something on a piece of paper, she inserted it inside zayn's hospital gown's front pocket.

He looked up confused and she turned around walking away, swaying her hips, lastly giving him a shoulder look and making the call me sign.

He laughed and took the piece out and crumpled it, throwing on the ground.

I stared at the bitch till she left and glared at him.

"What? I didn't do anything, it ain't my fault i am so flawless with bags under my eyes" he mocked and i glared harder.

"Pfftt I look so bad. She must have a sickness fetish, weirdo." He chuckled trying to check himself in the glass door, fixing his messy and greasy hair and in the blurry reflection failing due to the bandage and i giggled.

I missed him so much.

"Is anything hurting? You're fine right?" I asked touching his forehead, where the huge bandage is wrapped.