Chapter- 22

SUPER LATE.
#:#:#:#:#:#:#

After Zayn's Dad went out for his meeting, immediately the process of Zayn's discharge from the hospital. My Mum signed the necessary documents and we were good to go. Zayn being in coma was kind of an advantage for his injuries and body to heal. so he can stand and walk around now, though cautiously but it's good see him almost totally physically healthy.

Now we both were laying on his bed just chilling out. My head was pillowed on his chest as i made some invisible patterns on his exposed chest while he carved his fingers through my hair.

We were silent but our actions speaks aloud for both of us to converse, i looked up at him and his eyes were closed, i knew he wasn't asleep by the way he shifts or shivers when he finds my touch ticklish and his hands still moving, but he looked at pure peace. My gaze fell on his lips and how much i love when he kisses me with all of his passion and how i would like his lips on my skin every and each moment that passes by while his huge hands are roaming around me.

I looked back down smiling on my own while my cheeks turned pink. i was lost in my thoughts and i drifted back to the possibilities of Zayn's reaction when he'll come to know the truth about the actual past of my life. The actual me. If Zayn would be ashamed of me or if he decides to leave me i wouldn't be able to handle that. No. i definitely wouldn't. My smile dropped as soon as it crept up on my face and i shook my head trying to subside my wild and never ending range of thoughts.

My grip on Zayn's hand tightened and i felt Zayn shifting his hands and sitting up, i turned pale as if he heard my thoughts, as if i said my thoughts aloud, as if he is leaving.

But he turned me and wrapped his hands on my waist so tightly, so tightly to let go and not tight enough to squeeze me but enough to make me feel warm. i was flushed against his chest and my heart was racing.

I finally looked up and Zayn was already looking at me too endearingly and with so much love and worry for me that it made me want to die already. Our eyes were locked for quite a long time and i hesitated and looked down.

He squeezed my waist softly and nuzzled my nose with his indicating me to look up, it's almost too adorable that he didn't wanted to retrieve his other hand from me to tilt my chin up like he usually does and did not wanted to not hold me.

I looked up finally, none of us saying anything, just staring into each other's soul and emotions.

"What happened baby?" he finally asked.

"What? what do you mean?" i asked confused and looked anywhere but at him.

"Don't dare look away first of all. I know you can't lie or hide anything while we are eye to eye." He said pecking my lips shortly, too short for my liking.

"What's bothering you princess? I had my eyes closed but i knew you were looking at me, i was rather smug about it , when i opened them up and saw you with rosy cheeks and that smile of yours, i wanted to keep that look pictured. and your face suddenly turned pale, your hands holding mine for dear life. I know something's there from the day we both had dinner with your family. Tell me" He asked, his eyes begging for an answer.

"It's nothing really Zee, You worry too much." I said and tried smiling.

"Is it about your Dad? your Mum? something with family? or something i did? or someone else? i swear if someone else imma hunt them down right now!" He exclaimed fisting his hands.

"No , just calm down first. Geez." I giggled.

"Tell me?" He asked so softly, barely audible but it was not an order, it was a plea.

I know this is not fair on him that i know everything about him and he doesn't, which is ironical to our starting days of friendship, even relationship. He stalked me but yet as everyone says, just by looking and observing outer life doesn't depicts what's inside. i sighed.

"I know you are hurting that i am keeping something from you but to be honest, it really is nothing to me. Not anymore. Just know that. It is about my past, yes and about my family, yes. about my father? No, maybe kinda but not particularly him, about my mother? Yes. I would tell you eventually i promise you. I swear i would. Just let me gather up my courage to speak my thoughts you know. to muster up the confidence and words. It's not like i am hesitating, just that i haven't told this to anyone before and i want to tell you. That's the main thing. That never has anyone made me want to tell this part of me that was buried deep inside." I ended my speech and i didn't noticed i shed a tear or two in between the rant.

"shh. It's Okay baby. enough of explaining." he was holding himself. I knew he being strong for me.

He wiped my cheeks and cupped them in his hands, and kissed me. i melted in the soft kiss, it was so gentle that i wanted to just become a mush.

"You can tell me whenever. I will always be ready to listen when you are ready. Just know that i Love you" Zayn said as we shared another kiss.

"You won't go anywhere right? you're here right?" I asked, looking at him expectantly.

"Baby i'm right here."

#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#::#:#:#:#:#::#:#:#:#:#:#::#

a filler chapter. sorry i know it's short but i would improve as i get more time free. also my phone decided to take a swim when i was in bathroom and listening songs while brushing my teeth on last thursday, and since then it died. it never opened it's eyes. i had to do a funeral as well, still ia m hoping it would start working. another reason of inactiveness.

okay, Don't kill me but i was really having no plan to update at all before 20th sep, i.e. my exams are over that day . and and and DUSK TILL DAWN IS FUCKING AMAZING OMG I CAN'T.

love xx