Chapter- 6

What do you prefer?
Kengi or Gerrie?
Here we go.
#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#

Liam woke up with someone playing with his hair. He peered his eyes open and grip of the person on his waist with the other hand tightened.

"Good Morning Liam." Zayn said planting a velvety kiss on his jaw from behind. Liam jumped, startled and tried to pry himself out of the hold.

"Don't worry babe, its just me." wrapping both arms around Liam and turning him so they are both now face to face.

"Morning." Liam immediately relaxed. He is not used to someone's body pressed against him and being so close.

These touches are unusual for him.

Never had he let anyone this close to him, literally no one and he doesn't know the answer why he is so comfortable with Zayn in this case but he just want the time to stop for once.

Zayn was making patterns with his finger on Liam's arm and staring deep into Liam's eyes, trying to see through his soul.

Liam shifted in his gaze and looked in his golden orbs.

"Why do you always look at me like that? Is there something weird on my face? " Liam said sitting up, but Zayn did otherwise. He picked Liam and placed him in the space between his legs, his hands on his hips, holding him still.

"You know what Liam? I can always just find out about a person and his thoughts in just 1 week of knowing them. Till date maximum of the people have been an open book for me, i know how to use the game with their mind, how to mock them as its my hobby. But-" Zayn stopped and pulled Liam onto his lap. Liam flinched but relaxed in seconds.

"But what? " Liam asked.

"But i can't figure you out at all. I have been trying for a while but nothing. Your behavior sometimes tell me another story but still locked inside."

"What do you mean by my behavior?" Liam asked uncomfortably.

"I mean, whenever someone touch you, you jump and shiver sometimes, you turn pale. You are afraid of letting people in. You don't socialize. When you do, you can't quite trust them easily and that's a good thing but i want you to atleast trust me?" Zayn asked with hurt flashing through his eyes.

"I-I can't just open up easily, that's it. " Liam said looking down.

"No, its not just that, i am not pushing you babe, but i want you to know i am here forever, with you, no matter what, i will listen and i won't judge you ever. I will always protect you, you can trust me." Zayn said with so much sincerity that Liam believed for the first time.

"Okay." Liam said shyly biting his bottom lip.

"Sowillyoubemyboyfriendanddothefavortoletmetakeyououtonadate? " Zayn asked.

"Woah woah woah! Slow down, it just gave me whiplash, can't understand a thing. " Liam giggled.

Zayn sighed and took Liam's hand in his.

"Would you, Liam James Payne be my boyfriend and let me take you out on a date? Let me treat you the way you deserve to be but you can always say no, i will never pressure you, always your decision. " Zayn asked looking straight in his eyes.

"Okay" Liam is using this word quite a lot but he can't process much on what he thinks but he knows what he wants now.

"Okay as in you are saying no or Okay as in genuinely okay with the question or Okay as in-" Zayn was cut off by Liam putting his finger on his lips.

Found my Placid Love || ZiamOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara