Chapter-27

Hey what's up it's been a while!

A massive Thank you to all my lovelies for 11k. I never thought something like this would happen with my story and yeah. I love you all💙💙

Y'all keep watching Let me on YouTube, stream it on spotify and shazam it as much as you can. For our Zee. ❤

And i also wanna thank you all for still supporting even if i barely update. But here's a chapter. X
################################

It was the morning after and Liam was in the shower, washing and scrubbing his body. When he reaches his ass, he winces as pain jolted through his spine. He put his hands on the wall for support and exhaled deeply as crimson blush spread through his cheeks and neck.

He was now being as gentle as he can to clean himself up remembering the previous day, a lot of stuff happened but mostly good and last night was ecstatic.

He jumped and winced a little again as he hit his head on the tiles when suddenly he felt two large hands gripping his hips from behind and a cold nose on his neck in the warm shower.

Zayn laughed loudly and turned Liam who had a hand on his heart and other rubbing his forehead glaring at him with a slight pout on his cherry lips.

"God, when you try to act angry you look so adorable." Zayn chuckled and pinched his cheeks..

Liam was trying to keep the glare but it was impossible when the most beautiful man is bloody naked in the shower with you and so close to you.

"You could give me a warning damnit" Liam said hitting his chest softly.

"I did, i actually shouted from outside when i heard the shower when i woke up that i'm joining you. And was even giving you time standing besides the opened curtains to wait as you notice me but unfortunately you were busy in your thoughts, darling" Zayn said teasingly. Liam was even redder if possible.

"Jerk" Liam mumbled.

"Anywayz, i was thinking of taking you to ice skating today. It isn't any snow falling today." Zayn said rinsing his hair off the shampoo from his raven locks.

"Ice skating? Nooooo" Liam whined. "You know i don't have pleasant memories from past due to ice skating and if i fell on my butt, the already existing pain would double and no booty for you for a loooong time" Liam said folding his arms and squinting at Zayn defensively.

Zayn hummed and wrapped his arms around Liam's waist pulling him closer.

"I can still get the booty whenever i want, i'm Irresistible"  Zayn said biting Liam's earlobe.

"Yeah because now a days all you've been thinking is sex, you horny bastard" Liam called playfully.

Zayn knew he didn't meant it but still his eyes soften and he kissed Liam's lips chastely and he murmured.

"Sweet Baby, our sex has meaning"

Liam can say his heart didn't skipped a beat at how Amazayn his man is.

"I know Zee" Liam said closing their distance by tugging Zayn by his neck and kissing him long and hard.

Zayn's grin after that was to die for.

$_$_$_$_$

"Oh come on, baby boy" Zayn said when they entered the massive hall where a lot of people were laughing, enjoying, and......falling.

Liam was throwing a fit about wearing the shoes and insisted he'll just sit back and watch as Zayn skates around the beautiful ice and hurtful, very hurtful ice.

"But Zayn-" he was cut off by his own scarf in his mouth and his hands fully trapped by Zayn's single one. He groaned as Zayn smirked.

"Gfft thifff ouf of mu maouffh" Liam wriggled and his voice getting muffled by his own damn scarf.

"I will. If my love, you would stop complaining for once and just trust me. I won't let you fall baby. I am not gonna do those freaky stunts with you that you see here couples trying" Zayn chuckled as Liam was still not nodding. Zayn sighed.

"Leeyumm" He said he got closer than ever to Liam and looked at him dead straight (gay) in the eyes with that loving magical gaze Zayn does and he calms because he is stuck in the eye contact. Zayn slowly removes his scarf and let go of his hands and comes between Liam's legs from where he is sitting on a bench and sits on his knees.

Zayn caresses Liam's cheeks so gently that Liam melts and then gives him a soft quick peck on the lips.

"Trust me, Okay?" Zayn says smiling at Liam's sudden quietness and adorable face, far from what he was minutes ago.

"Okay" Liam says nodding and wears those Red strapped Skates while Zayn has the yellow one. (Teehee 😁)

Zayn held his hans out for Liam to take and Liam grasps at it for his dear life. Don't think he is afraid of skating. Pffft. No he is just reasonable and doesn't wanna fall that's it. Totally a grown man he is. Pft.

" Okay so bend your knees a bit and spread your arms a bit more. Try balancing yourself." Liam tries and he did it. Simple. He stood on the ice.

"Good, Now slowly take baby steps and try moving." Zayn says as he skates a little bit so that he is forward Liam and has their arms in an awkward extended Line.

Liam goes slowly, his grip on Zayn's hand tight. He is sure his knuckles are turning white-ish.

With small slips here and there he starts skating smoothly but slowly.

He gets gaining confidence and the wide smile on his plump Lips showing his perfect teeth seems plastered there.

Zayn and Liam skate together and laugh and have just the best of the moment as much as they can.

Until.

A little boy, very fastly moving and doing spins boasting off completely and was like "in your face" decides to go dive from between Zayn and Liam's interlocked hands.

But fails and Disbalanced the three of them. Zayn and the boy recovered fast enough and the boy ran like Flash for not getting in trouble turning and rather smirking at Liam who was wobbling his legs desperately trying to stand still.

He eventually gave up and could feel himself fall in slow motion waiting for the pain in his ass or getting welcomed by a broken or fractured bone somewhere on his body.

But he fell on a warm body instead.

He heard an 'oww' and then Loud uncontrollable Laughter from below him belonging to none other than Zayn fucking Malik.

"OH MY GOD. That was so hilarious." Zayn said now sitting on the floor and still chuckling making Liam inevitably fall on his lap.

"What was funny i almost died what the hell" Liam said still processing what happened.

"Jesus Christ" Zayn said wiping his tears and then supporting Liam by his waist. "You died? I died you legit fell and took me with you and fell ON me. Not that i'm complaining but yeah it hurts." Zayn said scrunching his nose and rubbing his on existing bum.

"See i told you-" Liam started.

"Not that much though" Zayn teased and poked Liam's lips.

"enough for today" Liam said giggling himself.

They slowly got up and left the hall. Zayn secured a hand on his waist and Liam was very content with his life right now he could get used to it Finally.

Definitely.

#########################
So here it is. Tell me how it was. Again sorry. I'm so sorry for being so damn late. But i have hope that some of y'all would still read it. Some are enough for me. It would end very very soon. 2-3 chapters left. I can't believe it.

Also it isn't edited.

Love you all.