Chapter- 14

OMG fam. Thank you all, whoever remad this. It reached 2k. I love you guys.
#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:

-Liam's POV-

"P-please s-stop Zayn, dammit. Staaph." i pleaded while Zayn just tickled me even more.

We were currently at the shared apparent between me and Nialler. I thought lets bake some macrons, which are quite difficult to make but the taste is worth the pain. I was just baking them and Zayn was applying for an internship at an art university or something in the living room.

I thought it's peace, and i have time to kill so lets make a nice dessert to munch on afterwards. But no, he suddenly came inside the kitchen and started tickling the shit out of me.

"I won't if you wouldn't come with me and cuddle, i feel lonely." Zayn said pouting, i took the opportunity and ran out in the garden as fast as i could, but Zayn is faster and he blocked my way and i am trapped between the fence and him.

"So you love games? Lets play games." Zayn quickly picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, walking inside.

I started kicking in the air and slapping his back and almost fell

"Better stop moving if you don't want to fall." Zayn chuckled.

We got inside and he placed me on the kitchen counter. He took out Chocolate chip mint flavored ice cream and i was confused.

Not until i felt the back of my neck get in contact with something cold. I traced my hand there and looked at my hand. Ice cream.

I looked up mouth agape, but Zayn was having his sinister smirk. He had his both arms on either side of me on the counter. I was trapped again.

I looked around and got an idea, i picked the blue coloured dough of macrons and and smacked some of it on his face.

I laughed loudly when he gasped.

I squirmed to get up but soon he wrapped his arms around my waist tightly and placed some more ice cream on my neck where my birthmark is.

He slowly came closer than ever and licked it. I gasped and took a hold on his raven locks. He started sucking and licking. Gradually the ice cream was long cleaned but he didn't stop.

I moaned when he bit at some places while working his way on my neck, to collar bones. Probably leaving trails of fresh red hickeys.

I kept away the pleasure i was getting and pushed his hard chest. I swiftly got the pack of floor before he had any chance to catch me again, i poured all of the it on him.

I put a hand on my mouth to suppress my laughs and clicked a picture of him, looking like a hot white freak and he was looking at me like a Lion looks at his prey.