Chapter- 8

Guess who's late again. 😅
Enjoy.
#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#

ZAYN'S POV -

I am literally the happiest and luckiest guy ever. Wanna know why? Because it is really rare that what you've dreamt about and wanted from such a long time finally comes into your life. And it happened to me. I still can't believe it that i can hold him, kiss him, protect him, treat him just the way he deserves.

My Liam.

He is mine. He has always been, just the labels were needed.

I have seen quite a lot guys but never a boy like the brunette boy. He is just so pure and heavenly, he is like my stress reliever and a smile endearing medium. I love him to the moon and back.

It maybe weird for people that how can a person love someone so much at their teenage. Its probably attraction. But the thing here is, it is not just that, its much more beautiful than it.

I love his perfect self and even his imperfections are perfect for me. Because i see none.

We practically sleep together every day, either at my home, as my mother is too fond of him. But can you blame her? And here is only Niall, he just doesn't bother. He is such a drama free boy. I hope he will find his charming soon.

I smiled at last night. Nope. Not dirty. It was just too captivating. The kisses, cuddles, and the little conversations in the bed. The way we just started humming to a soft tune and he fell asleep on my chest with our hands interlocked.

I started playing with his soft curls as he slept with his head on my chest

I started playing with his soft curls as he slept with his head on my chest. He basically is an angel for me.

I have always done the wrong things, always in the dark but this guy over here gave me a reason, a person, a will power to change myself. Even if he is oblivious to it. He has.

I stalked him often in the past. I know. But it made me realize that how nourished a person's soul can be, and at it's best.

I have seen him suffer a lot. I know a lot about him. His family. His identity but it's still not enough.

He has something locked deep inside that even his best friends don't know about but his family. I wanted to have a chat with his mother from the very start. Show her the worth of having a son like him. His value to her.

But Liam has been stopping me from past 2 months, we've been dating.
I caressed his cheeks. His skin is incredibly soft and smooth. I might plan something for the smile, the heart swelling smile. After School as today is just half day and it starts after 10 am.

He stirred in his sleep and slowly peered his eyes open. I held him tighter and kissed his head.

"Good morning babe." I said. He yawned cutely and again closed his eyes. Typical Liam.