Chapter- 4

^•^ ^_^^•^

Liam was sitting on the couch, all groomed enough for the party. He was honestly very annoyed on Niall for bribing him by buying him a red velvet cake but eating the maximum himself,it is unfair on him but being his kind self he has that ich in his blood to satisfy and make people happy. So he agreed.

Liam and Niall were waiting inside the apartment for Zayn to come and pick them up as Harry and Louis decided to go themselves.

The bell rang.

"I'll go get it" Liam said. He opened the door and there stood Zayn looking handsome as ever but someone came from behind him and, it was the girl who was flirting with Niall that day.

"Hey Liam, you look sharp. " Zayn said giving him a small but genuine smile.

"Hi Leeyum, i am kylie" 'Kylie' said winking, she was wearing a very exposing dress wouldn't be fair enough for the dress actually.

"Hi, both." Liam said with a poker face and peeked inside waving Niall to come outside, not interested on letting the two in his home and do the hospitality of the 'guests'. He already is in his best of mood, not willing to make it more best. Note the sarcasm.

"Okay, so lets go, shall we? " Zayn said noticing Liam's visible attitude for today with a smirk. He can have fun with that.

"whatever" Liam muttered which again was noticed by Zayn making him amused.

Liam and Niall sat at the back seat while kylie sat at the passenger seat checking her makeup on that mini mirror, he doesn't know where she carries and don't want to know because she sure isn't having a bag or something along.

Liam was silent the whole ride to Gigi's house. Niall answered here and there but not much exactly. Most of the voice was of Kylie either flirting with Zayn or the horn.

The car stopped.

"Here we are, we would have fun guys, cheer up. We are getting pumped. " Zayn said with too much energy for Liam's liking.

"Yeah, buddy" Niall said the typical.

"Yeah!! I am so excited lets get inside already. " Liam said plainly with no interest rolling his eyes.

The music was already blasting. And the party was an open one, all the gates and windows open and most of the people were in the garden or the pool area.

As they entered the house, immediately they were welcomed with open arms by the smell of alcohol, sweat or too much cologne mixed in the air. The house was pretty big.

"Lets go to the living area, we'll find Gigi there, we should wish her, maybe we would also get hand on Harry and Louis? " Zayn asked particularly at Liam.

They all nodded and went there, Kylie was long forgotten and disappeared in the crowd. Who cares by the way?

"Zayynn!!! My Mate." Gigi, he assumed slurred already tipsy.

"Happy Birthday, love. " Zayn said a bit softer and hugged her, hanging her the gift to her.

"Thank you very much. For the wish and the gift, actually not for the gift." Gigi laughed. 'Well how funny she is.' Liam thought.

"This must be Niall and Liam."

Liam and Niall shook her hand, wished her and all the formalities of meeting a new person etc.

"Well, well, where is that boyfriend of yours you have been blabbering about all the time. " Zayn asked her.

"Ohh, yeah well he's right here." Gigi turned, "Babe! oh there he is." she said coming back with a boy.