Chapter- 15

The gif. ^_^
#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:

-Liam's POV-

Zayn and i were in his car on our way to my mum's house. My hands were sweating in matter of seconds even after wiping them away from my jeans. It wasn't a formal dinner. It wasn't something fancy or in any fancy restaurant. We were wearing casuals. Going to gave a casual dinner at my house with my mum and my two sisters. It really is just weird to me.

I have never had a relationship before, this strong and beautiful to show and take my partner to my mother. Show them off. I only had one, the shittiest, with cameron before Zayn. And now everything we do, the way we do is almost surreal to me.

I felt a squeeze to my hand and got pulled into reality. Zayn looked at me and smiled removing his seat belt.

"Why did we stop? We ain't going? Oh thank god. Lets go home." i said nervously.

"We reached 5 minutes ago baby boy, i was just trying to figure out what is on your mind and give you some time." He said pecking my forehead.

"But what if she doesn't approve, or the worst, what if she told me to come back and live with her. I can't afford not seeing you everyday. No. Its better if we don't go." I said shaking my head.

"Babe, babe, Calm down. Its okay, everything will be fine. She won't do anything like that, you're thinking too much. I know you're scared but i really know that you will be just fine. Your sister loved our relationship didn't she?" Zayn asked cupping both of my hands into his, looking at me so lovingly that it almost fears me, what if i couldn't be enough for him? For his love?

I nodded.

"So, no one is gonna separate us li. Calm your nerves. See i am not one bit nervous or afraid. You shouldn't as well. I know it will go amazing. And if it didn't i promise you i will make a way out of it for you." Zayn said.

"Pinky promise?" I asked pointing out my pinky finger.

"Obviously." Zayn intertwined our pinkies and pecked my lips. "Now come on, we are 20 minutes late, your family must be waiting." He got out of the car and opened my door looking at me expectantly. When i made no effort to move i was picked up bridal style by strong arms in no time.

"Guess i have to carry you inside so that your mum can see how childish you are." Zayn said walking inside.

I widened my eyes. No way. He won't do that.

"No, please put me down. I promise i won't be difficult. Please, mum won't have a good impression, please." I pleaded and soon my voice cracked up. I was on verge of tears but they weren't slipping down yet. I was fighting them away.

Zayn cooed and instead of putting me down, he stopped at the gate and wrapped my legs around his waist holding me properly and tightly. One hand on my waist to hold me steady and one cupped my cheeks.

"Look, Liam. I won't be comfortable having you feeling so low about yourself and what you do all the time, in fear of getting judged. Babe, i know it is hard for you but you need to take tiny little steps so that the fear could go away. Of judgement, of being alone, of not being accepted and of losing someone." Zayn cupped both of my cheeks now and kissed me chastely but shortly.

"You seriously are the most beautiful thing to ever happen to me. I won't let it taken away. Never. I will protect you from everything, just trust me. I swear i would do anything, anything in my power to always see you smile. Just trust me and start telling me about you more, so i can help." Zayn asked, i know he is hurting as well.

"I don't have a dad." I said out of the blue.

I expected the same oh i am so sorry from Zayn, the same sympathy and sad faces instead i was mind blown on his reaction.