You make me smile like the sun, fall out of bed(10)

Stretching out my foot rubs against something. I freak out, scream, and fall out of the bed. Quentin's head pops out from the bed, "what's wrong?"

I grab my chest and breath heavily "I forgot you were here."

My dad comes running in my room, he looks like he's about to kill Quentin. Then he sees me on the floor and his face softens. "Why are you laying on the ground at 7 in the morning?" he asks between laughs.

I sit up and frown. "I forgot he was here..." They both erupt in laughs and my dad helps me up.

He whispers in my ear "thanks for proving I can trust you guys." We hug and he leaves.

I get back in bed and cuddle up to Quentin again. Princess pops her head out from underneath the covers and lays her head near his belly button. "Did you sleep good?"

"I was with my girl, so of course." I smile up at him and he kisses me. I love when he calls me his girl. Nothing could ruin this moment.

"I see how it is" a voice says from the doorway. I don't even have to look to know that it's Dylan.

I sit up "what do you want?" Quentin stares at Dylan.

Dylan just comes in and sits at the end of my bed. "I'm sorry Tessa."

"How did you even get in here" Quentin demands.

He only looks at me "your dad said I could come up as long as Quentin stays to." He fidgets with his hands "Me and Melissa broke up."

I slightly scootch closer to Quentin and he wraps his arm around my waist. "That involves me how?"

He notices Quentin's hand and looks away towards my picture wall. "I think I'm gay" he whispers.

Me and Quentin look at each other. "What do you mean you think your gay?" I say leaning forward.

His eyes water up "I've liked someone we all know for awhile, but I ignored my feelings. I don't know what to do Tessa." Tears start rolling down his chest and he practically falls into my arms.

"Are you talking about Tanner?" He doesn't answer me. "Dylan?"

"No." He sits back up and wipes his tears. "I need to think about this more. Don't tell anyone!" He stands up and leaves.

"Woah" Quentin says setting Princess on the ground so she can go eat. He lays back on the bed.

I turn to face him "yeah woah. Who do you think he's talking about?"

He uses one hand to cover his eyes and the other he lightly sets on my thigh. "I hope he doesn't mean me" he sighs rubbing the part between his eyes. "Even after all this I consider him a good friend, I don't want to lose him."

I pull his hand away from his face "he understands that. That's probably why he didn't tell us."

Quentin squeezes my thigh "this is why your the brains of the relationship." I bend down and kiss him.

"That's not happening." My dad says already standing in my room.

I scoot away from Quentin and get out of bed. "Sorry."

"I'm going to take the puppy to training classes, which means you two have to go find somewhere else to go. Preferably somewhere with other people."

"Her name is Princess, Dad." He nods his head. "We can just go over to Tanner's I guess."

Dad picks Princess up "alright I trust you guys will actually go over there. We're already late to class so we have to go." He practically sprints out.