Perfect (18)

A month later

"Paris will you help me zip up?" I say struggling to reach the zipper.

She picks up the bottom of her dress and shuffles over. "Only if you help me in return," she says jokingly.

As I'm zipping her in I say "I'm happy you and Tanner are back together."

She smiles at me and when turn to look in the mirror. "You look beautiful in that Tessa."

I spin around and look at Paris "Tanner won't be able to keep his hands off of you! I can't believe you found that yesterday!"

She chuckles "I probably won't be able to sit but who cares! Me and Tanner will be dancing all night." She winks at me then links arms with me. "Lets go show them boys what they are getting themselves into tonight." 

We laugh and she goes down the stairs first. I hear Tanner whistle "Oh my god." 

I wait a minute then walk down the stairs. Right away I notice Quentin, standing there with his eyes glued to me as his mouth drops. I walk up to him and give him a kiss on the cheek. "You're going to catch flies."

He closes his mouth "you look beautiful Princess." He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me. "I can't wait to tell them" he whispers.

"Can't wait to tell us what" Tanner says.

"Wait until Tristan and Dylan get here." I laugh. Just then they walk in. I look around and see everyone is here including my dad, Taylor, and Kim. I grab Quentin's hand and lean into his chest "do you want to tell them?"

"Tell us what" Taylor says impatiently. 

Quentin looks down at me and smiles. "We're getting married."

Dylan rolls his eye "we already knew that."

"We picked out a venue and I've bought a dress." I pause and look at everyone "the wedding is in two days."

Paris freaks out "two days? That's not enough time Oh my gosh oh my gosh." 

"Dylan, Tanner, I'd like you two to be my groomsmen. Tristan would you be the photographer." They all happily agree. "We'll get your suits tomorrow."