Boys will be girls (19)

"Princess" Quentin whispers.

I roll over trying to find his body, but it's not there. I open my eyes and I see him standing there, smoothie in hand. "I lost the bet. I was supposed to make you one!" 

As I sit up he hands it to me. "Everyone's here" he sits next to me and kisses my head. "Me and the guys are leaving now," he hands me a stack of clothes "I got these from your house. Since I probably won't see you again until you walk down the isle tomorrow, I wanted to tell you that I love you and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." 

I set the smoothie on the nightstand and wrap my arms around his neck. "You're the best."

He kisses me then stands up "have fun with the girls today. Be good." He kisses me one last time then leaves. 

I take another sip of the smoothie then look around the room. I wonder if we are going to stay together after the wedding. I pull off his shirt and reach for the pile, I recognize that print. Picking it up I realize it's the dress he bought me for my birthday. I smile and slide it on, all the memories of that night slide through my head. I slip on the shoes he brought, grab my phone and smoothie, then head downstairs. Taylor and Paris are sitting on the couch so I walk up behind them "you guys ready?"

They jump "you scared us! Where did you find our dresses?" Taylor says holding her chest.

They follow me outside to me car. "You'll see." We drive for twenty five minutes then I pull into the small parking lot. "Ta dah!" I yell as we get out.

"Where are we?" Paris looks around.

"Mom's Unique Boutique! This where I got my prom dress." I pull them inside.

Taylor whispers in my ear "this looks like it'll have granny style dresses." 

I laugh "Ms. Donna we're here."

She comes from the back room and pulls me into a hug. "I've been waiting! Come on girls." She walks back to the back room and comes back with the girls dresses. "I might have to do some alterations but we tried guessing your guises sizes." She hands them to them and they go into the dressing room.

" She hands them to them and they go into the dressing room

"Thanks for all of this." I say sitting next to her on the bench.

She smiles "you remind me of my daughter."

"I didn't know you had a daughter? How old is she."

"She was your age when she passed away." The smile stays on her face "she lived everyday like it was her last after she found out she had cancer. I still feel her with me everyday."

A tear rolls down my face "I'm so sorry."

She rubs my back "it was her time, now she has her dad with her. That's all I can ask for now."

The dressing room doors open and the girls walk out. "You guys look amazing!" I hop up and take a closer look "I don't think you guys even need alterations!"