Gone (13)

I wake up before Quentin so I lay there looking at him. He's adorable when he sleeps. "Quentin" I whisper and rub the side of his face. "Baby?" He starts to move around so I run my hand across his stomach. "Wake up."

He rubs his eyes. "Good morning Princess" he says in his morning voice. "How are you feeling?"

I grab my shirt from the other day and throw it on. "I'm okay. You?" I sit up in bed.

"Amazing" he says rubbing my lower back. "Do you regret it?"

I turn around "never." He smiles and kisses the back of my hand. 

Just then his phone rings. "It's Tanner." I nod my head and he answers it. "Mornin!... uh I'll ask." He covers the bottom of his phone "he wants to know if we want to go to the water park before we have to check out?"

"Sure sounds like a plan." I crawl out of bed and grab the bathing suit from the first day, then head to the bathroom to change. When I come out Quentin, Tanner, and Paris are waiting for me. "Who's ready to have fun?" 

Everyone hops up and we head downstairs, Quentin has his arm around me like always. Paris looks at me in the elevator. "How was your guy's date yesterday? We never heard anything from you guys?"

I blush and look at Quentin "it was really good." I look back at her "sorry we were supper tired, so when we got back went straight to bed." Tanner winks at Quentin "none of that" I say waving my finger in his face. "He's my boyfriend!" I turn around and kiss him.

Tanner pouts "he was mine first!" We all laugh and go into the water park. We go on a couple rides until it's ten a.m., which was only like two hours. "Lets go get changed then check out." 

"Sounds like a plan" Quentin jokes. We go upstairs into our rooms. "Shower time?" he says from behind me.

"Definitely" he climbs into the shower first with his bathing suit still on. I stare at him for a second.

"What's wrong?" I wink at him and take off my bathing suit then climb in with him. "Oh." He takes off his bathing suit as well. Running his fingertips up my side he whispers "I had fun these past couple days." He kisses my neck. 

I smack his arm "let me wash my hair." 

"Fine" he groans. We clean ourselves then climb out. Grabbing a towel he wraps it around me "you make me the happiest guy alive." 

"And I'm the happiest girl alive." We kiss. I pick a loose fitting dress out of my bag and put it on. While Quentin throws on a pair of ball shorts and a t-shirt. 

Tanner knocks on the door and opens it right away. "Lets head out." We grab our stuff and go to the lobby. "You guys can go ahead. Paris and I will check us out." 

Quentin and Tanner do a handshake "thanks bro." He grabs my hand and leads me outside. He helps me into the passenger seat then throws the bags in the back. He climbs in "I was thinking we could stop at a diner halfway through." I nod my head in excitement. "You're adorable" he chuckles and pulls out. After a while I fall asleep. About an hour and a half in he shakes me awake. "We're at the diner." 

"Did you tell Tanner?" I say stretching out.

"Uh yeah Paris has to be back at two so they're heading straight home." 

"Oh" we go in and and eat. We pay and get back on the road, this time I stay awake. By the time we get to my house its four. 

I got to grab my bag but Quentin comes around "let me take that Princess." I hand it to him and head for the front door. 

I open the door and hear "Surprise!" as confetti flies around me. Standing in my living room is my dad, grandma, Princess, Tanner, Paris, Dylan, Kim, Taylor, and Tristan. A tear runs down my face and I run to hug may dad. "Are you surprised?"