Gorgeous (12)

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Tessa. Happy birthday to you." I open my eyes and see Quentin, Tanner, and Paris sitting around me on the bed. Quentin leans down and kisses me. 

I sit up and see a stack of pancakes "you guys shouldn't have!" I grab the plate and start eating. 

Tanner rolls his eyes and whines "that's not even the best part!" I give him a questioning look. "We rented a boat!" 

I practically choke on my food "really?" 

Paris laughs "yeah it was a gift from your dad. Finish your breakfast and get dressed." Her and Tanner head back to their room. As I'm eating I check my phone and see my dad texted me.

Dad: Happy birthday Pumpkin! I hope you're having fun! It sure is quiet without you here.

Me: I miss you to Dad! Thanks for the surprise!

I feel Quentin drape something around my neck. "What is this?" I look down and see a beautiful necklace. "You shouldn't have!" I turn around and hug him so tight we fall back on the bed.

 "You shouldn't have!" I turn around and hug him so tight we fall back on the bed

He laughs and kisses my cheek "it's my version of a promise ring."  

"I love it." I give him a million and ten kisses.

"Alright alright come on lets get ready" he laughs while standing up. 

I go to my bag and find another bathing suit. I look at Quentin holding it up. He raises one of his eyebrows and smiles. Shaking my head I go into the bathroom and change. Well there isn't much bathing suit there. I walk out and show Quentin, who's already changed. "I think Tristan went out and bought this." (imagine that there is nude fabric where it's sheer... Remember she's seventeen lol)

Quentin turns around and his eyes get big and his mouth drops

Quentin turns around and his eyes get big and his mouth drops. "I-I you look amazing" he stutters out.

I walk up to him and wrap my arms around his neck. "You really think?" He grabs my hips and pulls me close, answering me with a kiss. 

Tanner walks through the door "are you guys ready?" He sees us "get a room you two." 

"This is our room" Quentin sticks his tongue out.