Hawaii (21)

I wake up to a shower of kisses all over my face "Wake up Mrs. McConathy." I groan and roll over. He pokes me "I ordered room service."

Immediately I climb out of bed and run over to the table. "So what did you make me?"

"I ordered you an omelette." He smiles and sits next to me. We dig in. "So I figured we could walk around to all the little shops."

I finish up my food "sure sounds like fun." I throw on a pair of shorts, a tank top, and a cardigan. "You ready?" 

I see him sitting in the chair waiting

I see him sitting in the chair waiting. "Yep lets go." I grab my purse and follow him out of the room. He grabs my hand "how'd you sleep last night baby girl."

We climb into the elevator "really good! How'd you sleep?"

He leans into me "not so good."

"Why not?"

He smiles "I couldn't take my eyes off you." I smack his chest as we walk off the elevator and out of the hotel. We look around a little bit then stop to eat at noon. After we finish up we look around a little more, buying a few things for our friends and family. At three he stops mid walk "we have an appointment come on." 

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see" he pulls me towards a build on the other side of the street. 

We walk in and I look around. I see a sign "zip lining? No no no!" 

I try to leave but he pulls me back. He reaches into his backpack and hands me one of my bathing suits. "You probably should go change."

"What do you mean?" 

He smirks "there's a surprise at the end." I sigh, then go to the bathroom to change. When I come out we put all of our belongings in a locker then go over rules and safety procedures. We climb into a van and they drive us to the top of a mountain. "Don't worry I'll go first." They hook him up and push him off, not so bad right?

Next they hook me up then push me. I get to the base and turn to Quentin "I just had a heart attack." 

"Ten more to go!" 

"Ten more! I can't do this!"

He pats my back "It's the only way down." We make it down nine more then he says "you should go first for the last one."

"Sure I guess?" The guy hooks me up then pushes me off. I look forward and see the line goes into a waterfall, wait behind a waterfall is rock. I start screaming. Then I hit the water. Seconds go by, I haven't hit rock. I open my eyes just in time to see the other guy catching me. A couple minutes go by and Quentin comes through. Once he gets unhooked I start slapping his chest and arms. "How dare you!"

He helps me back into the van "I knew you'd love it." Once we get back to the building we grab our stuff and head back to the hotel. "How about the pool?" 

"Sounds like a plan man." We set our stuff at a table then jump in the water. I latch onto his back and kiss his neck. "I've had such an amazing time with you."

He pulls me around so I'm in front of him "I know we just got in but do you want to go up to the room?" I nod my head yes, then we get out and dry off. He grabs everything and leads me upstairs. Once we get to the room we strip from our bathing suits and start making out. He carries me to the bed. (I think you know where this leads to so yeah.) He lays down beside me and kisses my neck. "It's been what? A month and a half?"

I smile and crawl under his arm "it shows." 

He looks down at me "you didn't just say that!" He starts tickling me.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I was kidding!" 

He stops "want to watch a movie?" 

"Sure what do they have?" He scrolls through all of the movies until I see one I like. "That one" I point to Titanic.

"Really" he whines. 

"Yes now turn it on!" He presses play and we watch while cuddling. He falls asleep at the part where Jack and Rose first talk, while I don't fall asleep until it ends.