I do (20)

I'm the first one to wake up so I go to the kitchen and pull out the blender. I grab frozen blueberries and strawberries and toss them into the blender with some yogurt. Just as I'm about to turn it on I remember the girls are asleep, so I unplug it and go to the backyard. Once I have it plugged in I turn it on, letting it blend until there are little chunks. Then I unplug it and bring it back inside, pouring it into a cup. Picking it up, I sneak out the front door and over to the Braungardt house. I set it in front of the door with a note that says 'for my soon to be husband.' I ring the door bell and run as fast as I can back to my house.

"Please say you didn't go see Quentin?" Paris whines "It's bad luck!"

"No I promise I didn't." A huge smile spreads across my face "who's excited to get all dolled up?"

Taylor pops up from the couch "me!" We all laugh and head up to my room. "What time is it anyway?"

I look at my alarm clock "eleven a.m. the wedding starts at two so we should have enough time to jam out while we get ready."

"You don't have to tell me twice!" Paris says turning up the music full volume.

My dad walks in rubbing his head "well that's one way to wake up your old man!"

I turn down the music "sorry dad we're trying to wake ourselves up."

"It's okay. I'm going to get ready at my brother's house are you sure you don't want me to stay?"

"No I need my girl time." I give him a hug "I'll see you at the beginning of the isle." 

He kisses the top of my head "my sweet little Pumpkin." 

As he leaves the girls say goodbye and Paris turns to me "so what song did you guys choose for your first song?"

I smile and sit at my vanity "it's a secret." 

"I bet you have it on your IPod." Taylor says searching through it.

"I have over three thousand songs on it, good luck." I shake my head and start curling my hair, and after each curl I wind it back up and put a bobby pin though it to hold it in place. My phone goes off so I check it.

Quentin: Thanks for the smoothie! I can't wait to see you.

Taylor and Paris do loose waves in their hair and natural makeup. I do my makeup the same but with a lipstick that matches their dresses. "It's one o'clock we need to go." I quickly stand up and go to my closet. Taylor and Paris put their dresses on first then they help me into mine.

Taylor's eyes start to well up "I never thought Quentin would get married, let alone at seventeen." 

I hand her a tissue "I never thought I'd get married at seventeen!" We quickly slide on our shoes and run outside. "Oh my god." My jaw drops as my eyes land on an old fashion mint colored car. 

The drive opens the door for us "I suppose you're the bride." He smiles and helps us in.

As he drives I lean forward "who booked this car?"

He smiles "a Quentin McConathy." 

I lean back in my seat and smile. Forty five minutes later we pull up to the garden we had chosen. I look out and see everyone waiting. As Taylor goes to climb out I grab her hand "I'm nervous." 

She leans back and gives me a hug "don't be."

*Quentin's P.O.V.*

At two o'clock on the dot the car pulls up. Paris climbs out and Tanner escorts her down the isle. Then Taylor climbs out and Dylan escorts her. Nick goes to the car and opens the door, standing in front so I can't see. As he steps to the side I see Tessa. She looks so beautiful. Tears start to run down my face.