Chapter 1:Good bye

Jinyoung's P.O.V

Today is the day that I'm going to America with my parents but before that I need to tell Nayeon first.

I texted her to go to the park where we used to play.

I finally arrived and saw her at one of the swings sitting looking at the sky, I went near her and sat next to her on the other swing she noticed me and smiled at me. I smiled back sadly at her thinking that how I wish I could see that smile everyday while I'm a miles away from her.

"What is it that you wanna talk about?"

"Maybe later let's hang out first."

I said as I smiled at her I wanna spend some moments with her before I leave. I thought sadly well if your asking me if she is my girlfriend nope she is not she is my childhood best friend

"Ok sure, but your treat!"

She said as she smirked at me and laugh. I playfully rolled my eyes and laughed along.

"Yeah, yeah but please don't let me buy you lots of food."

She giggled and pouted aww, that's cute. she pointed at the ice cream shop and dragged me there, this kid tss I saw her eyes sparkling as she looked at the ice cream's and...

she's drooling *sigh*

"Hey close your mouth!"

I said and she quickly closed her mouth, I chuckled as she slapped my shoulder.

"Hurry up! you said you are treating me!"

"Yeah whatever, what flavor do you want?"

"Strawberry!"

she said as she jumped like a little kid.

I ordered 1 strawberry and 1 chocolate the cashier gave me the change and the ice cream, I gave her the strawberry she quickly took it and eat it.

After we finished eating we went to the nearest key chain store I saw a bunny key chain and decided to buy it as a remembrance from me .

"Junior~ I want that bunny key chain."

she pointed at the bunny key chain while giving me a puppy eyes.

"You want it? go buy it."

I said making her pout

"You're so mean."

I laughed at her and just bought that key chain and gave it to her she suddenly hugged her hugs makes my hear beat really crazy.

Time has passed and it's already 4 o'clock our flight is on 6 o'clock I need to hurry and bid farewell to her.

we went back to the park and sat on the swing..

Silence brought as she managed to break the silence by asking me.

"So what is it you wanna talk about?"

She said as she looked at me our eyes met and we quickly looked away.

"....Actually..I am leaving Korea..With my parents I texted you to come her to say....Goodbye..."

I really don't want to say goodbye because where is the good in goodbye? it will only make you sad.

I looked at her she looked so shock..

Nayeon's P.O.V

What did he just said? he is leaving me? because you know I love you.

I was trying to hold back my tears as I looked down gripping my hold on the swing.

"When are you leaving?"

"Today at 6 o'clock."

Today? as much as I don't want to cry I started sobbing I rubbed my eyes but the tears keep flowing like a river.

Junior quickly stood up and hugged me.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry that I told you just now.."

I kept on crying as memories of us played in mind but it's not like he will not come back right?

"B-but promise me that..Y-you w-will come back ok?"

I said he lifted my chin and wiped my tears he smiled at me and nods his head.

"Nayeon-ah....before I leave I want to tell you something..."

"what is it?"

I curiously asked while blinking my eyes multiple times

"That I love you."

My heart beats like crazy my cheeks got red as I'm trying to respond.

"Don't forget about me ok? always remember me."

I was about to respond when his phone rang he quickly answered it.

"I'm sorry Nayeon-ah I have to go now."

He said as he turned his back you could have hugged me...

I tried calling his name as he crossed the road I ran into him but...

I didn't notice a speeding car rushing and all I knew is....

everything went black..

-----------

Yo this is actually my first story 😂 hope you like it..^^
I don't know if someone is reading this