Chapter 4: Cleaning

Nayeon's P.O.V

Park Jinyoung..Park Jinyoung..I keep repeating his name on my head his name sounds familliar but i don't know why or how? I didn't realize that Jungyeon was calling my name.

"Unnie!!!!!!"

She shouted I got startled and glared at her.

"What?"

"I said hurry up and finish your meal!"

I rolled my eyes and eat my meal after I'm done eating we went to school together I keep on thinking about him..Why do I feel like he is someone important? I shrugged it off whatever.

We are finally here in school I went to my classroom with Mina
not so long the teacher finally arrived and starts lecturing I glanced at Park Jinyoung he is writing something on his notebook he turned his head in my direction and caught me staring at him I immiedtly looked away tapping my fingers on my desk.

"Ok class, this week's cleaners is Park Jinyoung and Im Nayeon."

Wow great -,- I really don't wanna clean especially with him it's not like I hate him he just give me this weird feeling.......well whatever~

-Bell rings-

Lunch time~ :D Mina and I went to the cafeteria and saw the others already there they are talking about something while Momo is busy eating :0 we walked towards them and put our foods on the table.

We started chatting I almost forgot to tell them that I'm cleaners for a week -,-

"Guys, you can go home without me for a week."

"Ok but why a week? and not a month?"

"Because I'm cleaners for a week, what are you talking about?"

"Because you're so annoying when you're with us."

Jihyo said jokingly and laughed, what a great dongsaeng -,-

"You're so mean."

I said while pouting all of them laughed. I feel like someone is staring at me I looked at the other table where the stare came from and saw Park Jinyoung he smiled at me before he looked away.

My face started to feel hot great I'm blushing -,- my friends noticed it and started teasing me I was save by the bell thank God! Mina and I went to our classroom.

Minutes had passed and the teacher is here and starts lecturing us

"Ok class blah blah blah....."

-ring-

Yes finally it's over I packed my things I looked around Mina alresdy left? when I was about to go someone grabbed my shoulder from behind I looked at behind me and it's Park Jinyoung I gave him a 'what' look.

"We still have to clean the room."

He said oh I almot forgot I put my bag again and went to the blackboard and started cleaning.

It was so awkward because it's so quite I started mopping the floor.

"...Umm, Do you like kids?"

I really love kids! I don't know why I said that but I wanted to break this quite atmosphere!

Jinyoung's P.O.V

She suddenly asked me if I like kids I chuckled and answered her.

"Yeah I do why?"

"Nothing! I just want to break this awkward silence."

she said and starts mopping again I'd rather be in a awkward silence with you than I'm with someone else.

"Alright. You are living with your friends right?"

"Yes why?"

"Tell me any funny story you guys made."

she started telling me and we both laughed so hard we even played sword fight using a broom. After that we started watering the plants, she splashed water on my face and laughed we started splashing water again.

Finally we are done our uniforms are wet because of the water.

"Ahh, It's so fun! You're quite fun Park Jinyoung!"

"Just Jinyoung."

"Ok Jinyoung so...."

I looked at her she is playing with her fingers while looking down on her feet that's cute lol

"What?"

"Erm..I was wondering if we could become...friends?"

she stuttered I started laughing at her. Not long until she smacked me

"Yah! what's so funny?!"

She said shouting at me.

"Hahha! ok."

"So? Umm...."

Oh I forgot to answer her.

"Yeah sure why not?"

I said she looked so happy and smiled at me showing her bunny teeth I miss that smile I smiled back at her as she frowned huh? what did I do? she looked at her uniform and pouted.

"Now mt uniform is wet."

Ohh, I thought she got mad at me XD

"Oh I have a Jacket you can borrow it."

"Really? but what about you?"

"No it's ok it would be rude if I let the girl get sick."

I said she just laughed. I gave her the jacket, she told me to wait for her to change she wanted to go home with me :D yeah! I am so happy :DDD

She came back wearing my jacket.

"It's big."

Yeah it is she looks cute tho we started walking home talking, bickering, and laughing I guess we are back again huh? but I always wonder why she forgot about me but I'm happy because we are friends again.

we finally reached our house she went to her house but before and I went to mine.

"Hey! don't forget to shower!"

She said I smiled at her and nodded my head.

I want to know why you forgot about me....because it still hurts I know we are friends again but I want you to remember our memories back then I want you to remember the words that I told you before I left....Because I still do.

------
Hey guyssss sorrry for not updating TT^TT our wifi is so weak no internet -,- so here I am! here it is! see ya!