Chapter 18: Step by step

Jinyoung's P.O.V

Did I hear it right? did she just said yes? My heart started beating fast. I'm so happy the only thing right now is to get her memories back, her memories in the past I'll make her remember the memories we had in the past step by step by telling her how we met before and how things went.

I suddenly got startled when Nayeon spoke.

"Now what?"

I looked at her she wore a poker faced look that made me chuckle.

"I don't know?"

She sighed deeply and leaned her head on the tree I grab her head and gently put it on my shoulder.

"Is that all?"

I heard her say which made me confused.

"What do you mean?"

She removed her head on my shoulder and looked at me.

"Nevermind, by the way..How long do you l-l-love me..?"

She said flustered. I've loved you since fetus. Pfft. I laughed at my own thought and earn a smack from her.

"Ow! you're still the same."

I smiled making her confuse.

"You know? you really make me confuse example how'd you know that I'm still the same. Don't tell me you're a stalker back then!"

I laughed at her making her groan in anger.

"Ok I'm sorry. It's because I've known you before but you don't know me...now."

I looked at her expression, confused and sadness.

"I'm sorry, I've been asking this for awhile. Jinyoung-ah, have I really met you before? what are you really to me? sometimes I could feel my heart connects with you."

I looked at her and tears started to fall from her eyes. I quickly wiped them and told her to stop crying.

"Maybe, because your heart is my home?"

She kept on wipping her tears as she cry.

"I don't know why am I even crying. I feel like I've hurt you."

I heard her laugh between her sobs, I wait for her to stop crying. It took her 5 minutes to stop.

"I'll help you then."

She looked at me tilting her head I chuckled at her cuteness.

"I told you that I've met someone here a long time ago right?"

"Yeah..."

She looked down I think maybe because she thought It wasn't her?

"Don't worry I still love you."

I saw her blushed and she threw a grass that she plucked on the ground making me chuckle.

"And you know what happened the next day? We are neighboors.

At first we hated eachothers guts, but one day we became good friends and, we always help eachother, we even go to school, Tease eachother, we are always together till highschool. But one day my parents told me that we are going to America because of my Father's business and I have to leave her, so before I left I spent my last time with her and when I left, I never expected that she would be in an accident and forgets about me."

I told her how I met her before, I hope this will help.

"Why are you telling me this?"

hint of jealousy in her voice I rubbed her head and kissed her forehead.

"Because you need to know it and I hope it helps you gain some memories."

I looked the sun that is setting I looked at my watch it's time to go home. I held her hand and helped her to stand up.

We finally went home and back to school tomorrow so I bid goodbye with her before I go to my house I said something cheesy at her making her kick my butt and she glared at me.

Nayeon's P.O.V

His story is so familiar, very familiar! with the story of mine! yes, with this junior guy? yes that's him! Huh? just when did I finally remember his name? Oh ok. (lol)

I was eating with my friends in our kitchen well today is school day. My phone vibrates and I quickly took it, Jinyoung messaged me making me smile and reply fast.

Jinyoung: Good morning bunny! How's you're sleep? heheh. Let's walk to school together.

Me: Good morning to you too and sure.

I closed my phone and noticed them waiting for me to finish.

"Oh right, go without me. I'm going to school with Jinyoung today."

I heard them gasped tsk you know what they did last night? they forced me to tell them what happened or else! They won't let me eat. Seriously?

"Of course, she would walk with her boyfriend~"

Momo said teasing me I glared at her.

"Shut up, you pig."

"Meanie~"

After that they went out I finished my breakfast and walked ouside and saw Jinyoung waiting for me outside. I walked towards him and patted his shoulder making him looled at me.

"Oh, let's go!"

He said happily and held my hand we walked to school together laughing and teasing eachother. We stopped as we saw birds eating something on the floor.

"We use to feed birds too back then."

We? what does he mean? oh maybe with the girl that he is talking about. But no...isn't that suppose to be me? wait what? I'm so confused.

We started walking to school hand in hand. Making all students look at us and heard whisper. And then that girl yes, that girl I saw her glared at me.

Jinyoung took me to the rooftop oh well since it's still early it doesn't matter.

"Hey, ask me something and I will answer that properly."

I raised my eyebrows at him. He just told me it's a game.

"Hm...Ok, what do you mean by 'gain my memories back' When you told me your story with your GIRL back then."

I said as I rolled my eyes he just rubbed my head. Aish! why does he always do that?

"Easy bunny, are you jealous?"

I rolled my eyes once more and glared at him.

"Duh? do I look like I'm not?"

I heard him laugh which makes me angry.

"I'm so sorry you're just so cute."

I blushed at his statement and looked away at him.

"Now you look cuter."

I stomp on his feet.

"Ugh! you're so annoying! you haven't answered my question yet!"

I said he rubbed his feet saying 'ow' multiple times.

"My girlfriend is such a meanie~

anyways back to the topic it's because you forgot you're memories right?"

I raised my eyebrow, how'd he even know that?

"How'd you know that?"

"Hey, It's my turn now."

He avoided my question. I sighed and nodded.

"Nayeon-ah, Do you really not remember me? I've given you a clue, that story is a clue, please Nayeon-ah, You said that you feel like you've hurt me right? Well yes that's true. But even if you hurt me I still love you just like what I've said because your heart is my home."

------------------------------------------------------

Woohooo~ Nayeon why can't you remember Jinyoung? TT^TT He had given you so many clue and you're so dense! XD