Chapter 22: Junior....Jinyoung?

Nayeon's P.O.V

I stood there behind him as he is infront of me, walking..Are we really ok now? He isn't talking to me or something. I keep on kicking the stone, I kicked the stone that made it flew and landed on Jinyoung's head. He rubbed his head and looked at me. I pretended I didn't do it, I looked at the side ignoring him while I give him small glances.

"Seriously? Why'd you hit me?"

He sighed as he turned his body to me. I faked smiled at him.

"It was an accident~ Mianhe~"

He shrugged his shoulder and turned his back at me and continued walking. He's mad >,<

"Jinyoung...Are you mad?"

He stopped walking and looked at the sky. He stomped his foot and rubbed his head his head angrily. He looks cute. I tried not to laugh at him.

"Who wouldn't be mad after what happened?! and you?! why did you come with him at the bar?! you even let him take you to that place when that bastard is drunk! are you crazy?!"

He started scolding me as I pouted at him playing with my fingers. I got nothing to say but to act cute infront of him lol.

"Not gonna work, Im Nayeon answer me."

I sighed and shrugged of my shoulder.

"Well....Because he is Junior?"

I said as I looked at him as he looked down.

"I-I mean I thought he is Junior that's why I agreed hanging out with him..a-and h-he is a friend."

I was so nervous as I started sweating. I've never seen Jinyoung this mad. I saw him frowned.

"But I didn't know why the next thing he did is not good!"

I heard him chuckle. So are we ok now..? is he not mad anymore? I looked at him making him stop from what he is doing.

"What? anyway, don't go out with any guys out there except me."

I blushed and looked away nodding, he walked closer to me and pat my head. He always do that...It makes my head warm and comfortable.

"Let's go home."

》》》[_]《《《

I'm finally home I walked towards my room and jumped on my bed. My phone rang I expected it's Jinyoung but it's my Mom who called. I answered it excitedly.

"Hello?"

"Nayeon-ah? how are you?"

"I'm good, what about you?"

"Same with you. I need to tell you something."

After that phone call I decided to sleep as a tear roll down to my cheek I wiped it and closed my eyes.

-School-

I entered the classroom with Mina behind me, I looked around and saw Jinyoung looking out at the window while tapping his fingers at the desk.

"Something's wrong unnie?"

I heard Mina say I quickly shook my head. The teacher came and started the class.

The bell rang and it's time for lunch. I decided to have lunch with my friends since I haven't been eating with them since I always eat with Jinyoung. We headed towards the canteen me amd Mina were talking about something but a group of gals interrupt us as they stood infront of us. It was Kristine and friends, what does she want?

"Im Nayeon."

I looked at her as she glared at me. I'm really hungry right now I sighed and ignored her. I grabbed Mina's hand and walked pass them.

"Yah! Im Nayeon! meet me later at the rooftop we need to talk something important!"

I heard her shouted. something important? I guess I should come since it's important.

"Unnie, who are they?"

I let go of her hand and patted her shoulder, I smiled at her.

"Yes, let's go."

I said Mina ia about to say something but she shrugged it off and walked beside me.

We finally reached the cafeteria and saw the others there sitting and eating already. We walked near them they all looked at me shock as if they thought I was dead and came back to life. I looked at them raising my eyebrow.

"What?"

I asked.

"Nothing, you finally ate with us."

Momo said with her mouth full of food. I sat next to Dahyun and started eating we talked about something and I realized that I need to meet Kristine. I stood up and told them that I'm just going to meet someone.

I walked to the rooftop. I opened the door and saw Kristine leaning against the wall. She saw and walked near me and slapped me. I got shock at what she did. Is she going to say something important or bully me?

"You stupid girl!"

I looked at her. She looks so mad while I look confused I don't know why!

"You! How dare you hurt Jinyoung?! You already hurt him before and now! you are going to hurt him again?!"

She said as my eyes widen I looked at her I got nothing to say.

"Listen girl!"

She said as she grabbed my hair.

"Park Jinyoung. Is your bestfriend before, your childhood friend, He is Junior! He loves you. You are his everything. But...but you! you forgot about everything!"

My eyes widen at her words as I look at her..Park Jinyoung...Park Jinyoung..

~~~~

I was crying undet the tree because I got lost. I was rubbing my eyes and calling my mom's name. I stopped crying when I heard a man's voice behind me.

"Hey are you okay?"

I looked at him as I sobbed.

"It's ok..are you lost?"

I nodded my head at him he smiled at me and told me some jokes that made me laugh and feel better.

"Are you okay now?"

I nodded and smiled at him. He stood up and reach out his hand to me.

"My name is Park Jinyoung...You can call me Jinyoung."

I nodded at him.

"Junior!"

He looked at me confused.

"Well since you had the same name as JYP (A/N: LOOOOOL) So I will call you Junior! since you are a junior while he is a senior."

I grinned at him.

~~~

Oh I get it now. Jinyoung is my bestfriend, my childhood friend, the boy in my dream, the boy that I love. And the boy that I've forgotten.

---------------

WELL CONGRATS YOU FINALLY REMEMBERED HIM! HAHAHA LOL THIS IS NOT THE END YET HUEHUE... I ALREADY PLANNED THE ENDING~ HEHEHE..