Chapter 23: Truth exposed.

Nayeon's P.O.V

A tear suddenly came out of my eyes. How..how could I forget about him? worse hurting him. I thought as a rubbed my tear I looked at Kristine as she sighed.

"You finally remember him?"

I nodded my head and smiled at her.

"Thank you."

"No problem, I only did this for him. Since he is my friend and I like him."

I chuckled at her and sighed. She is a good friend I guess. It will be nice to have a friend like her, since she would do anything to make her friends happy.

"I'm really sorry that I've forgotten about him."

She looked at me as she crossed her arms.

"Why are you apologizing at me. You should apologize with him!"

She said as she push me out of the rooftop lightly.

"Now go."

The bell rang and it's time for afternoon class. I decided to text Jinyoung.

Me: Hey, we need to talk after class. Meet me at the place where you and the girl met. :)

Jinyoung's P.O.V

I was strolling around the hallway. My phone rang I took it out of my pockey and saw Nayeon messaged me. I opened it and replied.

Me: sure

I slid my phone back to my pocket and head to my next subject.

Finally it was done. I quickly went out of the classroom and rode the bus. I arrived at that place I ran to where the big tree is and saw Nayeon leaning her back against the tree. I walked near her.

"Hey, what do you want to talk about."

She turned her body to face me. I was surprise to see tears coming out from her eyes. I quickly wiped her tears and asked her what's wrong.

"I-I'm sorry!"

She said as she hugged me I hugged her back while patting her head. Her hugs makes me feel alive I wish I could hug her forever. No I could hug her forever because I'm going to live with her forever until I die. She finally calmed down and pulled away from the hug.

"So. what is it you want to tell me."

She looked at me in the eyes. Those beautiful eyes that made me melt. I sounded like a stupid love sick, well because I really am. ;)

"Jinyoung-ah. I'm sorry for just remembering you just now. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for doubting you. I'm sorry for everything that I've done. Park Jinyoung I'm really sorry..I-I love you...Junior."

My eyes widen..she..she finally remembered me. I put my left hand on her left shoulder and my right hand cupping her right cheek.

I couldn't say anything I hugged her.

"It's okay..you finally remember me....I'm really sorry for leaving you.."

"NO! NO! NO!"

I heard someone shouted. I turned to where the voice came from and saw...

Minhyuk.

Tsk. What does he want. I hid Nayeon behind me. Since he took out a knife. I glared at him.

"What do you want?"

He licked the knife and laughed like a maniac. ugh disgusting I wish he licked the sharp part of the knife. He quickly charged at me I got startled at first, luckily I manage to stop him by holding his wrist.

"Nayeon-ah, get out of here!"

She opened her mouth to speak but I cut her off.

"Hurry!"

She quickly ran away. Minhyuk punched me that made me step backward. He charged onto me he was about to stab me in the face I quickly dodged and it cut my cheek. Luckily it's not big.

"You took everything from me! I-I thought my plan will finally work! I was behind that accident a long time ago! I payed that man to hit Nayeon so that she can't remember you! and you, you came back again! and took her away from me again!"

I got shocked by his words..So he is the one that made Nayeon forgot about her memories...How dare he... He keep on mumbling something until he ran towards me he pinned me on the ground he is about to stab me again I hold his hands.

"STOP IT! DON'T YOU THINK WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS SELFISH!? When you also got hurt, but I got hurt the most! because of your selfishness! just...just accept the fact that she doesn't like you..And she will never be!"

I said he got mad and punched me. Before he could stab me a police came with Nayeon looking at me. Minhyuk stood up and held his hands surrendered. Yhe police handcuffs his hands.

"Thank you so much. We finally caught him, he already has a record."

The police thanked us and left. Nayeon looked at me and her attention went to the cut on my left cheek. I quickly hid it using my hand and smiled at her. She walked towards me and removed my hands and touched the cut making me flinch.

"O-ow."

She took out a band aid and placed it on my cut. I smiled at her as she smiled at me. Her next action got me surprise.

She hit my middle. Well you thought what else huh? -,-

"You idiot! this wouldn't happened if you ran with me!"

She said while I'm on the ground holding my poor P.

"Well..That's a coward Nayeon-ah."

I heard her sighed and sat on the floor.

"I didn't knew Minhyuk would do something like this."

"The truth has been exposed!"

I said clapping my hands since the pain is finally gone. I sat next to her as I looked at her.

"What do you mean?"

I cleared my throat.

"Well, Minhyuk is the one that made you forgot about your memories."

She looked so shocked she covered her mouth and gasped. cute.

"Well, atleast you're back now."

I rest my head on her shoulder as I watch the sky.

"Jinyoung-ah..."

I hummed in response.

"I'm....

Leaving soon."

--------

DUN DUN DUN DUN...THE END I MEAN ENCANTADIA THE END~ HAHA ONLY FILIPINO'S KNEW XD. YEHEY TWO CHAPTERS~

BABYE LOL