Chapter 11: Little memories

Nayeon's P.O.V

He pulled away from the kiss my face flushed red I don't know what to say my heart is still beating like crazy a seriously?! TT^TT I bowed and played with my fingers, Jinyoung's warm hand patting my head.

"Just forget about what I did."

He flashed me a smile and I nodded shyly. We were walking back home, silence..Since it's  kinda awkward. I finally arrived at our house.

"U-um b-bye."

I said bowing him he chuckled and pat my head again and bid goodbye. I went inside the house and quickly went to my room, shutting the door. I jump onto my bed biting my pillow, I took out the bunny stuff toy that he got. and cuddle with it...ahh why do I feel like this? Do I like him? No way! I shook my head and just decided to sleep.

~~~~~~

I woke up inside a white room it took me 5 minutes to realize that I am at the hospital. two girls entered the room and they suddenly hugged me. I looked at her confused.

"Who are you? Why am I here? What happened?"

I asked they looked shock they called the doctor. not so long the doctor finally arrived.

"Im Nayeon, you got into an accident 3 weeks ago I'm glad you finally woke up."

"Doc, she can't remember us.."

The girl said with a big eyes she looks sad.

"Because of the big impact she lost her memories and that's called amnesia."

~~~~~

I woke up when someone jumped onto my bed and shouted aish, it's Chaeyoung -,-

"Argh! what do you want Son Chaeyoung?"

I said as I covered my self a blanket she removed the blanket and shouted 'dinner' right in my ears -,- and ran away.

I remembered what I dreamt about earlier is this why I can't remember the boy? How did I got into an accident?

When I grow up will you become my girlfriend?

Nayeon-ah I'm always be there please don't cry.

Such a scardy-cat ghosts aren't real! if they are then I'll protect you.

My head started to get hurt I shrugged it off and went to the kitchen and saw them eating Hmm, Jihyo is the one who's in my dream earlier.

"Hey Jihyo can I ask you something?"

"sure, go on."

"Erm, do you know any of my memories back then 2 years ago? about um...a boy?"

she looks confused and shook her head, I pouted in disappointment she tapped her chin as of trying to remember something.

"Ah! but there is a boy who you always talk about to me but I don't know who because you didn't tell me his name."

Wait. Jinyoung has been asking me if I remembered him...Could it be he is..the boy....? No maybe no or yes ugh! this is so confusing or maybe he is just a friend in 2 years ago...But the boy is also my friend! who?! I rubbed my head in confusion.

"Unnie, don't push yourself to remember your lost memories, you'll hurt your head."

I sighed and walked inside my room to grab my jacket and went to the park to cool my head.

Jinyoung's P.O.V

After that I regretted what I've done...I jumped onto my bed fake crying. what if she wont talk to me anymore? I sighed and decided to go to the park to get a fresh air I grabbed my black sweater and wore it and went to the park.

As I was walking and finally reached to the park I saw a familiar figure sitting on the swing I walked near to the person and realized it was Nayeon. she saw me and her face got red, I mean who wouldn't be blushing when you just got kissed?!

"Please be comfortable with me now."

She nodded.

"Can I sit?"

I said pointing beside her she nodded again. Silence brought us I was about to speak when she spoke.

"Hey Jinyoung, have we really met before?"

------------------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER HAHA AND HERE I'VE UPDATED SOMEONE COMMENTED TO UPDATE SORRY I FORGOT WHO 😂😂 MIANHAE ANYWAYS SEE YA~