Chapter 16: Beach Picnic

Nayeon's P.O.V

It's been two days since our so called 'date' I am here with my friends in the living room, watching k-drama kiss...kiss..Ah stop it stop it! don't think about it! Ok? but..this is the second time he kissed me..I don't even know the reason why..Maybe he likes me? Ah! no way! there is no way no way..But what if he does? Ok stop thinking about him Im Nayeon. I looked the tv oh it ended..We all stood up about to leave when a bomb explode. just kidding when the noisy Jihyo shouted.

"EVERYONEEEEE!!!!! WE ARE GOING TO THE BEEAAAACH!!!"

We all covered our ears

"No need to shout!"

Dahyun scolded her. Jihyo just laughed behind her is Mina and Sana both hands full of plastic.

"What's with the plastic?"

Momo asked pointing at the plastic.

"Our foods."

Jihyo answered we all nodded. Tomorrow we are going to the beach. So I slept early I jump on my bed and closed my eyes..

~~~~

"Before I leave, I wanna tell you that...

I love you.."

~~~~

I woke up when I heard noise outside. It's been so long since I had that dream. That boy. His I love you's in my dreams..Mysterious. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I changed my clothes and went outside of my room.

We all went out of the house and rode a bus to the beach~ YAY beach~

Soon we arrived at the beach. Dahyun, Chaeyoung and I ran to the water but Jihyo stopped us. We put the umbrella beach and place the mat. A ball went to our direction. I saw a man coming I think it's his ball.

"I'm sorry fo---"

I looked at the boy my face got red and I immidietly looked away I threw the ball at him.

"Oh thanks, I didn't knew you guys are also here."

He said I ignored him. I saw Tzuyu heading to where we are.

"Unnie! Where is the barbecue? Oh Jinyoung-oppa why are you here?"

Tzuyu said and asked Jinyoung, Jinyoung smiled at her which makes me frown.

"Oh we are having a picnic over there."

He said pointing to the direction where his friends are, beside ours. He went back to their place and I gave Tzuyu the barbecue. We cooked our food I saw Mark and Sana talking and laughing..Is there something between them?

"I smell something fishy~"

A voice said behind me I turned to see who. Oh it's just Jungyeon. I nodded at her and smirk teasing time~~ Sana went back to our umbrella Jungyeon followed her and teased her. While the others are cooking. I stroll around the beach admiring the ocean I saw a big rock and sat there looking at the big sun.

"It's beautiful right?"

A familiar voice said I turned to where the voice is and saw Jinyoung sitting looking at the big sun he patted the floor beside me and told me to sit. I hesitated at first, I sighed and sat beside him.

"You are just like the sun."

He said I looked at him confused, He smiled at me before he spoke.

"I said you are just like the sun."

"What do you mean?"

He chuckled before answering me.

"Because you light up my world making it beautiful. And you are also beautiful like the sun."

I blushed and looked away...Seriously..I hid my smile and stared at the sun..And I remembered something to ask him.

"Hey Jinyoung."

He hummed in response.

"Why d-did y-you..Umm...K-kissed me back then?"

I stuttered not looking at him because of embarassment. I finally looked at him waiti for his response he opened his mouth about to speak when he got cut off when someone called my name.

"Meet me here later I'll tell you why."

I nodded my head and walked towards Momo.

We went back to the umbrella eating with the guys, our neighboor. To my surprise they all looked so close. I smiled at them and eat. After we are done eating the others went to the beach and started swimming and playing. The only ones here is Me, Mina, Youngjae, and Jinyoung. Mina is Writing something on the sand, while Youngjae is building a sand castle. A familiar hand grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards the rock.

"I am gonna tell you why. but first sit."

He said as he sat on the edge of the stone I followed him and sat next to him.

"Why?"

He looked at me in the eyes. Time slowed down and my heart started beating faster, His eyes are perfect.

Jinyoung's P.O.V

My heart started beating faster as I looked at her in the eyes we looked at each other for about 5 minutes until I spoke.

"Because, I love you."

I said as I smiled at her and turned my attention back to the sunset. Time sure flies that fast at first I love her and now I love her more than before.

She was about to speak but I cut her off and chuckled.

"Do I have to tell you why?"

"U-um..."

I don't care if I got rejected I wanna tell her why..

"I love your eyes, your smile, your teeth, I love the way you laugh making me smile whenever I hear it, I love the way you sing you might wonder when the hell did I heared you sing I have heared you sing before, I love the way you dance, the way you act cute even tho you are already cute. There are a thousand things that I love about you."

I said as I smiled at her making her chuckle.

"But why a thousand?"

"Because a hundred is not enough."

I smiled once more she smiled back at me and she is about to respond when Jackason called us.

"Yah! Nayeon-ah, Jinyoung it's time for the light chuchu."

I stood up offering my hand to her which she gladly took, I helped her to stand up and walked towards where the others are. started playing with the fire crackers. And JB started lighting the fireworks he ran away after he did it and we watched the fireworks exploding in the sky.

Today is a wonderful day, I got to play with my friends and I finally told the one that I love that I love her. Next time I will tell her that I am the boy in her past, I will make her remember the me in her past. so there are no more questions such as Do you remember me?

------------------------------------------------------

The end..Just kidding not yet :P :D thats all. No wifi for three days sucks right? Thank you for supporting!!