Chapter 12: Jealous?

Nayeon's P.O.V

Waiting for his answer, He opened his mouth about to speak when someone interrupt,

"I--"

A girl shouted his name and ran towards our direction, the girl hugged him which made me look confuse and a bit...hurt?

"Jinyoung~ I miss you."

Jinyoung looks shocked and glanced at the girl, he smiled at her. wait are they? random thoughts entered my mind and I feel like my heart sunken and I suddenly feel..mad? They were chatting completely forgot about me, I cleared my throat which made them turn their attention towards me.

"Oh Nayeon, This is Kristine my friend."

(A/N: just made her up 😂)

"Oh.."

The only words I could say the girl looked at me with a dirty look on her face tch she is to clingy at Jinyoung and he doesn't seem to mind it, the girl pulled Jinyoung towards an ice cream shop I was about to go and leave them but Jinyoung grabbed my hand which means to follow him. I sighed and just followed them the girl-- since I don't like her so I'll just call her "the girl" ordered Jinyoung to buy leaving the two of us alone. Bored I played with my phone the girl spoke.

"Hey girl you better get away from my Jinyoung."

She said as she looked at me from head to toe, I ignored her and played just keep on playing with my phone, her next attention shocked me she pulled my hair.

"Listen when I speak, Get away from Jinyoung."

I rolled my eyes on her and shot her a dirty look like I saw a talking poop.

"Who are you to tell me to get away from Jinyoung?"

She smirked and replied.

"If you don't who knows what will happen to you."

I rolled my eyes at her and great timing Jinyoung finally came with ice creams. After we are done we stroll at the park since Jinyoung wants me to come so I have no choice and this girl is so clingy to Jinyoung holding onto his arms like a koala and I feel like I'm a third wheel. annoyance filled in my head.

"I'm going home, bye."

I said leaving the two of them alone I went straight home, Once I've reached the house I only saw Momo and Dahyun inside the leaving room they aren't sleeping yet. I went straight to my room slammed the door close, I jumped onto my bed hugging my pillow. Why am I like this? I sighed and decided to go to sleep.

-Time skip school-

Great and the girl is also here inside our classroom and when it's our break time, whenever Jinyoung goes she is always there. at Jinyoung's locker she's there, When Jinyoung went to the boys rest room she is there waiting outside, When Jinyoung is going to the library she would follow him and me? I don't know why I'm secretly following them She is like, Here, there, Everywhere where Jinyoung is.

Lunch time and she is still with Jinyoung with his friends she is annoying and I would watch them, Great now I feel like I'm a stalker..I glanced at them and saw that girl trying to feed Jinyoung. Jungyeon seemed to notice me staring at them and nudged me making me turn to her she whispered,

"Are you jealous~?"

she said with a teasing tone I furrowed my eyebrows at her, I stood up and walks away making them shut their mouths, I went to the rooftop to and listen to some music when Minhyuk appeared he greeted me and we started chatting when suddenly Jinyoung appeared together with the girl what happened next shocked me.

they kissed.

Kristine's P.O.V

My plan is working fufu now I just have to get rid of that b'tch Jinyoung is only mine. I stood up and dragged Jinyoung with me towards the rooftop.

"Hey Kristine, why are we here?"

"Nothing I just..."

I kissed him I didn't know the Nayeon girl is here with a boy she looked shock at the scene her eyes widen.

Jinyoung's P.O.V

Did she just freaking kiss me?! infront of Nayeon?! Nayeon looked shock her eyes widen and Mimhyuk is beside her, I pushed Kristine away and faced Nayeon.

"It's not what you think!"

Nayeon looked at me with a cold face.

"Whatever you look good together."

She said sarcasticaly then left Minhyuk smirked and follows Nayeon, I looked down and clenched my fist, I walked out leaving the rooftop and Kristine  alone.

------------------------------------------------------

OHH~ HEY GUYZ~ HOW R YA'LL? HERE'S CHAPTER 12~ THANK YOU