Chapter 6: Campaign

Nayeon's P.O.V

Everyday, I'm always thinking of who that person is...the person that I've forgotten.

I went out of my room and headed to the kitchen, I grabbed some nutela and bread and started eating. Sana entered the kitchen followed by Tzuyu and Chaeyoung.

After we are all done we went to school, I headed to the classroom there's only few classmates inside. I walked towards my seat and took my phone from my pocket and starts listening to music.

The teacher finally arrived Jinyoung too. The teacher started talking, I wasn't paying attention. I keep on doodling on my notebook and started writing random things..

Who are you?

Why can't I remember you?

Why do I feel like that person is near but the only problem is who?!

I snapped out of my thoughts when someone threw a paper on my head I turned to see who and saw Jinyoung grinning I frowned and mouthed him what?

"Are you ok?"

He mouthed I just nodded at him this time he frowned I just smiled at him saying that I'm fine he sighed and nodded. My attention is now on the teacher when she cleared her throat.

"Ok class, we will be having a campaign near the mountain."

(A/N: lol 😂)

"I will be grouping you..3 boys and 3 girls..."

she started talking who will be our group mate.

"lastly! Sana, Mina, Nayeon, Mark, Bambam, anddd Jinyoung."

Yes! my buddies are my group mates!!! the teacher finally dismissed us and time for lunch.

Jinyoung's P.O.V

I went to the rooftop I don't feel like eating lunch..I sat and starts listening to music. The door of the rooftop open and it was Mark.

"What are you doing here?"

"Nothing if you're asking why I didn't eat lunch because I don't want to."

I said he sat next to me and sighed.

"What are you gonna do now? I mean you met her again."

He said I sighed and put my head down.

"I don't know she can't remember me, I mean my memories with her in the past..."

Mark patted my back saying it's ok I just chuckled at him.

"If she can't remember your memories with her in the past then just make new memories with her."

Yeah..but the past is also important and unforgettable because my memories with her in the past are always the best, even if I want to make new memories with her I still want her to remember the memories in the past.

I nodded my head at him. Mark left because he said that he is meeting someone..

-skip next day-

"Alright guys, hurry up or else were late!"

JB said as he grabbed his bag and went outside today is the day the campaign~ heheh~ I'm excited lol
We arrived at the place where we should meet with our teacher she told us to go to our group. I was searching for them when suddenly Mark dragged me and Bambam to where the 3 girls are and he started chatting with Sana.

We went inside the bus my seatmate is Nayeon. I took out my phone and earphones and starts listening to music.

Nayeon's P.O.V

Did I do something wrong? why is he ignoring me? I shrugged it off I poke his arm he mouthed me 'what'

"Nothing. I'm bored can we talk? or play?"

He removed his earphones and put it inside his pocket.

"Yeah sure."

So we started playing random games and laughing whenever me or him lose. It's so fun being with him. Again that thought cameback.

"Hey...Jinyoung can I tell you something? It got stuck in my head."

"yeah sure."

"I've been thinking about someone, someone special to me but I don't know who because I've forgotten about that person..."

"Why did you forget about that person?"

he asked curiousity in his eyes.

"I don't know.....

But I wanna know who that person is because that person hold's a special place in my heart.."

-----------------------

Heyo! Heheh Chapter 7 will be part 2!!!! I don't really wanna spoil...Nah It's obvious why she forgot about her memories LOL anyways see you next chappiee~~

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡