Chapter 10

Lol i dont know what title i should put so ok XD

------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung's P.O.V

Ah~ today is saturday that I'm going out with Nayeon and Minhyuk -,- I got up from bed and took a bath after I'm done I brushed my teeth and got changed, I went to the living room and saw Mark I guess the others are still asleep..? I sat beside Mark it's still too early by the way,

"Hey Jinyoung where are you going?"

Mark hyung suddenly asked,

"I'm going out with Nayeon."

I said and Mark hyung grinned like a creep, I looked at him confused and he hit my shoulder.

"Huehue ^3^ you're making a move eh~?"

I rolled my eyes at his statement and he just laughed soon I left the house to come to our meeting place. There I saw Minhyuk standing only him, I walked towards him and just stand beside him not saying a word. I saw him smirk.

"In this date I'll make her mine."

"Pft, you don't even know if she likes you too."

"Tch. Whatever I've liked her since we the day we've met."

"Well, you only like her but I've loved her since the beginning untill the end. I will never get tired of loving her therefore I won't let you steal her."

Proud of my statement I smirk at him he looks confuse. Not long until Nayeon finally arrived.

"Sorry~ I woke up late. So let's go!"

She said, she looks excited I smiled at her and this Minhyuk glared at me I ignored him and walked towards Nayeon.

"Yeah let's go, hey you are you going or not?"

I said pointing at Minhyuk he sighed and just followed us. We went to the arcade Minhuk and I stared at each other and smirked.

"Nayeon-ah, do you want to play at the claw machine?"

We both said at the same time and glared at each other.

"It's his treat."

I said pointing my thumb at Minhyuk, he 'tched' but agreed lol.

"Erm, but we still haven't eaten yet. let's eat first."

Nayeon said it's true tho we left the arcade and went to the nearby restaurant. We are looking for empty seats and we finally found it and sat.

"It's his treat since I'll treat you in the arcade."

Minhyuk said as he sticks out his toungue at me I glared at him and stood up to order.

Nayeon's P.O.V

They are getting along just fine I bet they would look cute if they are best friends I chuckled at the thought and I realized I've been staring at Jinyoung as he went to the counter.

"Nayeon-ah..."

Minhyuk called I quickly turned my head to him and hum.

"Do you have someone that you like?"

I almost choke my saliva I blushed at his question.

"N-no!"

I said he sighed, but I have this weird feeling towards Jinyoung...that I can't explain my heart would beat fast whenever he is near me...

Jinyoung finally came back holding a tray he sat down and put the tray on the table. We ate and I could see Minhyuk and Jinyoung would glare at each other. ? anyways after we are done eating we went back to the arcade ^0^

"Minhyuk your treat~"

Minhyuk smiled and went to buy tokens. I looked at the stuff toys inside the claw machine.

"Do you want a toy Nayeon-ah?"

I turned to see who and it was Jinyoung my heart started beating faster, my cheeks got a bit red. Ah! what is wrong with me?

"A-ah no no I'm fine."

I said waving both of my hands infront of him he chuckled and called Minhyuk to hurry up. he took one token and started playung the claw machine. he is aiming for the....bunny...? and wow he took it. and handed it to me.

"Here, it's for you."

He said smiling at me I shyly took it and mouthed thank you. then we started playing and..It looks like Jinyoung and Minhyuk is competing...? They got so many tickets wow. Jinyoung told Minhyuk to exchange the ticket..and he suddenly grabbed my hand dragging me outside..I looked at him confused.

"Jinyoung-ah where are we going?"

I asked him but he isn't answering..He is dragging me towards the.....field..With lots of flowers..Wow..I opened my mouth no words escape.

"Beautiful isn't?"

I smiled at him nodding my head and look! the flowers are so beautiful I was in awe staring at the view. I turned to my left and saw Jinyoung staring at me. I blushed and quickly looked away..and just steal glances at him I saw him pluck a flower he smelled it and looked at me.

"This flower is beautiful, if I put it there.."

He put the flower on my ear.

"You'll look stunning."

He continued his sentence, I chuckled at him and just smiled..

"Don't you really remember me?"

He suddenly asked..What does he mean? he's been asking me that since the first time we met..No I feel like I've met him before..

"Have me met before?"

This time it's my turn to ask..He smiled at me again he put his other hand on my shoulder and the other one caressing my cheek.

"What if I said yes?"

He said leaning closer I could feel his breath pressing against my lips..and before I could react.

We already kissed.

------------------------------------------------------

EYY GUYS THANKS FOR THE READS ^0^