Chapter 13: Spy Jinyoung

Nayeon's P.O.V

Ughh -_- that is disgusting to watch, I felt like my heart just got crashed into small pieces why am I like this? Why do I feel jealous? do I like him? ah! whatever I'll just go to the school garden.

I sat down on the bench thinking about what happened earlier I can't take it off in my mind. I rubbed my head in frustration.

"ugh! Stupid Jinyoung!"

I kicked the stone, I heard foot steps coming over I turned to the direction and saw Minhyuk. I looked at him and just smile he smiled back and sat beside me.

"Hey Nayeon, are you okay?"

I lied nodding my head and smiled at him.

"Umm....What about..I mean are you free today after school?"

I gave him the look 'why'

"Nothing, I just wanna hang out..As friends?"

I guess I'll just go with him maybe this will help me stop thinkig about what happened earlier..I nodded my head at him, we started chatting and the bell rings which means start of afternoon class what a butt hurt.

No one's P.O.V

They didn't know that there is someone watching them, clenching his fist and gritting his teeth in irritation. He walked away angrily.

"Oh I guess I'll follow them on their 'date'"

He said and smirked (wow scary 😂) 

Jinyoug's P.O.V

-Time skip after classes-

I saw Minhyuk and Nayeon exit the classroom together. I secretly followed them..where are they going? I thought as I keep on following them Nayeon seemed comfortable with him. They went to a shop called sweet shop I followed them as they went in. When is about to turn his head onto my direction I quickly grabbed the old man's newspaper and hid. Once he turned his direction to the counter I gave the newspaper to the old man and got beaten by him.

No one's P.O.V

Jinyoung haven't noticed that Minhyuk saw him, Minhyuk smirked and started thinking of a plan to make Jinyoung jealous, He thought a brilliant idea and he held Nayeon's hand, Jinyoung on the other hand gripped the newspaper that he bought and started cursing Minhyuk in his mind.

Minhyuk bought ice cream to Nayeon, Nayeon gladly took it she smiled at Minhyuk and thanked him, Minhyuk saw a cream on Nayeon's face and wiped it using the tissue. Jinyoung looks like he is about to explode he gripped his cone and eat the ice cream angrily.

Nayeon's P.O.V

I had fun with Minhyuk today! thanks to him I got it out from my mind. It's already 7:00 and it's time to go home Minhyuk walked me home.

"Thank you for today Minhyuk I had fun."

I said waving my hand at him, What surprise me is he suddenly pulled me our faces is an inch closer I blushed when he started leaning.

Minhyuk P.O.V

I saw Jinyoung looking at us and decided to end this with a kiss I smirked and started leaning, Until I got a large punch and I fell on the ground.

Jinyoung's P.O.V

I clenched my fist and started making my way to them, think I would let you? I punch his face which made him fall to the ground and glared at him.

"Don't touch her."

I said he touched the cheek where I punch him he stood up and grabbed my colar and punched my stomach at first I was beaten up by him but I managed to pinned him on the ground and punched him in the face.

"STOP IT"

Nayeon shouted. I pulled away from the fight wiping the blood out of my lips, Nayeon quickly ran to Minhyuk helped him get up.

"Jinyoung! what do you think your doing?!"

It's because he was about to kiss you and I don't like it when someone kisses you except me. I sounded like her boyfriend but of course I didn't say it.

"And you Minhyuk go home already."

Minhyuk is about to say something but Nayeon shouted at him which made him leave once Minhyuk disappeared she looked at me. Mad. She just passed by me complete ignoring me. I grabbed her arm which made her stop and looked at me.

"Look, what you saw on the school's roof top is a misunderstanding."

She looked at me waiting for me to say something. She sighed.

"Just say that she is your girlfriend."

"She is not! look just listen to me. She is not my girlfriend and she will never be."

She looks furious.

"Ugh! your so annoying and why did you let her kiss you when she is not your girlfriend?!"

I smirked she sounded like she is my girlfriend and..Jealous. I pulled her close and whispered in her ears.

"I would never kiss a girl, except you."

------------------------------------------------------

END~ OHO WHAT WILL BE NAYEON'S REACTION?! HAHAHA LOL..

.
.
.
.
.

GOT NOTHING TO SAY NOW SO BYE~