Chapter 3: Neighboors

Nayeon's P.O.V

This Park Jinyoung guy is crazy thinking that I know him...But his name sounds familiar but i don't know why.

Anyways I'm going home alone because my friends already went home and left me what a great friends that I have! -.-  and then this guy seems like following me!
"Are you following me?!"

I said as I stopped walking and looked back at him with a angry look.

"What? no this is my way home too."

He said raising his one eyebrow I rolled my eyes and continued walking. I turned to the left but whenever I turn he is always behind!

"Are you seriously not following me?!"

"Like I said no."

I sighed and walked faster and Finally I'm here! I saw him walking towards the house beside ours..great I guess we are neighboors. I opened the door and saw them cooking.. what's going on?

"What are you guys doing?"

"Of course cooking. duh."

"-.- I know, I mean what for?"

"Dinner. duuuuh."

"Whatever Tzuyu."

I rolled my eyes at her and walked towards the room i shared with Sana, Mina, and Jihyo. I changed my clothes and went to the kitchen. I saw Momo sneakily took the jokbal but before she took it Jihyo slapped her hands making her pout.

"Hey Jungyeon~ why are you guys cooking so many foods?"

"Oh? we are giving some to our new neighboor!"

Ah I see. I mouthed 'ah' and went to watch TV. Yes! It's Legends of the blue sea!.

-skip-

"Alright! the food is done! who will give the foods to the neighboor?"

we all glanced at each other and shrugged our shoulders.

"Alright then lets play rock paper scissors."

1st round is a tie, 2nd round is a tie too, aaaaand great 3rd round I lost -,- well whatever.

"Nayeon unnie lost!"

I sighed and pouted, they gave me the food and I took it and I went to the neighboor.

*Knock Knock*

I knocked on the door, the door opened and it's Park Jinyoung who opened it.

"Oh hello, what do you need?"

He said smiling, I handed him the plastic without saying anything.

Jinyoung's P.O.V

"Someone is knocking~"

Youngjae said eyes is still on the TV. I walked towards the door and opened it, I saw Nayeon infront of the door I can't help but smile.

she handed me a plastic I looked at the plastic before asking her.

"what's that?"

She looked at me with a blank face.

"Food duh."

I gladly took it and wow~ the smell is good.

"Did you put poison on the food?"

"Like hell I would, and I didn't cook it, But if I had a chance I would put poison on the food."

I laughed at her statement and thanked her before closing the door she nodded and walked away.

"Who- OH IS THAT FOOD?!"

Jackson shouted and started drooling he looks like a dog.

"Yuck. Close your mouth."

I said he immidietly closed his mouth I put the food on the table and told the other guys to eat.

"Who gave it?"

"It's Nayeon I guess they cooked food for us because we are their new neighboor?"

I said JB mouthed 'Ah' and took a sit.

After we finished eating I went outside to get a fresh air. I went to the park where we used to play when we are still kids.

Only if I told her soon before I left she would still remember me..

I looked up at the stars and sighed I walked towards the tree. Oh wait let me see if it's still here. And there is still there.

Junior & Nayeon

I smiled. I saw a small chest it looks old..I took it and opened there I saw a letter. I read it.

I wonder what will happen if you left? I'm scared I don't want you to leave me..It makes me think that one day you will leave me and I would forget about you, but it's crazy! But if you really left I will always think about you so that I wont forget about you but what about you? will you still know me? I hope you do because  if we met again I don't have to say Do you remember me?

-I.NY

Tears fell down as I read it. I know it's hers the hand writting.

Then why did you forget about me?

-----------

Hi guys! :)