Chapter 24: Let's get married when you comeback okay?

Jinyoung's P.O.V

Frozen. I don't know what to do, tears suddenly came out from my eyes. I wiped them but it wont stop falling. I pulled Nayeon into a hug she hugged me back and patted my back.

"My mom said that my grandma wants to see me and she is dying. But I don't think I'll comeback so soon because I will be studying there at Japan. I'm sorry I promise I'll be back."

She said as she keep on patting me trying to comfort me. Is this what I get? my punishment for leaving her 2 years ago? I always ended up being hurt. But I just can't stop loving her..The more she hurt me the more I love her..crazy right? but that's how I feel.

"Ok, promise?"

I said as I took out my pinky finger. She interwined our pinky fingers and said.

"I promise."

She said and smiled at me. It's already evening, but we decided to stay here. Talking about what happened in the past.

"Hey do you remember the time where I would build sand castles and you always destroy it. You were so mean."

I said as I pouted, she laughed at me and nodded.

"Yeah. I feel very happy I remembered you and a little guilty because it took so long.."

She looked down. I lifted her chin as I looked at directly at her eyes.

"Your eyes are really pretty."

I chuckled as she blushed.

"Well, it's okay atleast you finally remembered me. There is nothing to worry about."

I looked at the time it's past 8 o'clock. We left the place and waited for the bus. The bus came and we immidietly entered the bus, we sat at the back.

"Junior~"

I heard Nayeon called. I looked at her and hummed raising my eyebrow.

"I miss calling you that."

She chuckled and played with my hair.

"Hey do you remember the day when we were watching the shooting star?"

She said as she looked at outside, she's looking at the sky, the stars that is shining bright like a diamond. But I was actually not looking at the sky, I was looking at her. She is the star that is shining bright at the sky, whenever I am feeling like I'm in the dark she is the only one I can see because she is shining brightly.

I really sounded like a love sic huh? well I can't help it that's how I felt.

"Hey are you even listening?"

She turned her attention at me cheeks puffed and looking angry.
"Oh yeah, I was just thinking about you."

I saw her blush as she looked away I giggled at her making her turn her attention towards me again amd smack me.

"Hey answer me! do you still remember it?"

She looked at me pouting.

"Yeah, what about it?"

I put my index finger to my cheeks pressing it. more like I'm doing aegyo.

"Nothing, do you still remember what you wished? Oh! and don't spoil it to me or else it won't come true!"

She waved her hands infront of me before crossing her arms and legs.

Actually I still remember it, it was...

"When something bad happened I wish I could fix it and make it wonderful."

Pfft. I don't even know what am I saying. I chuckled at the thought. Well I was still young at that time I don't know what am I saying, but I know something will happen and I will fix it and make it wonderful.