Chapter 21: I'm sorry

Nayeon's P.O.V

I went home alone in the rain. Soaked wet, since Minhyuk left me..I was walking to the street deep in thoughts. I suddenly bumped into someone I looked up to see who..It's Kristine again.

"Ugh. Why do I always got bumped into you! Oh you're soaked wet!"

I ignored her and kept on walking. I don't have time to fight with her. what she said next made me stop.

"Heh. I think you trusted the wrong person."

I continued walking until I reached the house. I went in and saw Dahyun infront of the door with an umbrella in her hand. She gasped as if she saw a ghost.

"Unnie! you're soaked! Yah! Sana-unnie get a towel!"

She said and Sana rushed to get a towel while I'm here standing facing the ground. Sana came back and handed me the towel but I ignored it.

"What's wrong Nayeon unnie?"

They both said at the same time I kept on looking down. Dahyun started rubbing the towel on my hair I suddenly felt a nostalgia feeling.

"Yah! you'll get sick if you're soaked wet in the rain! I'll dry you're head! and take a bath! geez Nayeon you're already a highschooler not an elementary student!"

"Hehe yes yes, Junior eomma."

I was cut off in my thoughts when Sana spoke

"Tell us what's wrong unnie, we wont tell anyone."

I looked at them and smiled they both shook their heads and looked at me with a serious face.

"I-I don't know what to do..."

They looked at eachother confused.

"What do you mean?"

I told them the whole story while I keep my head down, I don't know what to do now.

"Unnie, just follow what you're heart wants because it's the only thing that can help you."

Dahyun said while Sana nodded I smiled and thanked them I went to take a bath. I need to find out the truth. The truth, who really is the real Junior. After I'm done shower I went to my room to change my clothes.

No one's P.O.V

Minhyuk went to Nayeon's place and knocked on the door.

"This is my chance."

The door opened revealing Mina. She looked at him from head to toe and looked at his face.

"Oh, you're Minhyuk right? Need anything?"

Mina said, Minhyuk ran his hand through his hair making a pose. Mina looked at him poker faced which made Minhyuk sweat-dropped because of awkwardness. He cleared his throat and spoke.

"U-um..I'm here to see Nayeon?"

Mina nodded her head and went upstairs to get Nayeon.

"Nayeon unnie you have a visitor. It's Minhyuk."

Nayeon went out of her room and walked down stairs leaving Mina there who just shrugged her shoulder's and went down stairs.

Nayeon's P.O.V

I took my jacket and wore it I know Minhyuk wil take me somewhere and I need to talk to him.

"What do you want?"

I said in a cold tone I don't even know why. He looked at me and smirk. What's up with the smirk?

"Nothing, since I am your lost childhood friend and your current friend I'm taking you somewhere."

I looked at him, scanning his face maybe he is trying to do something. I don't think he will. I sighed an nodded at him.

He took me to a bar. I felt uncomfortable since he is with his friend that is drinking while I'm just here hands on my lap. I feel like I'm just a ghost here no one is talking to me.

"Oh guys by the way, this is Nayeon."

He introduced me to his friends I fake smiled at them..Great. He just introduced me just now when we are already here 20 minutes ago. Is he really Junior?

He grabbed my hand and took me somewhere great now I will just talk to him about the truth.

"Great, Minhyuk..are you really Junior?"

I heard him chuckle and looked at me as he leans his face close to me.

"Yes I am, why ask?"

Yuck. he smells beer. Ugh I looked at him in the eyes so scary..I-is he planning something?

"U-um nothing. I just need to know the truth."

He pinned me to the wall as he leans his face closer to mine attempting to kiss me...I tried to push him but he was to strong..No I don't want to be kissed by him I shut my eyes closed. To my surprise I heard a loud thud I opened my eyes and saw Jinyoung who looks so mad. His left hands in his pocket and his shaking his right hand I think it stings..Such an idiot.

"How dare you touch her."

Minhyuk chuckled as he stand up wiping the blood from his mouth. He snapped his fingers and his other friends suddenly showed up and held Jinyoung's arms. trapping him he struggled to get out of the grip.

"It hurts you know."

Minhyuk said as he walked closer to Jinyoung and punch him in the stomach making Jinyoug kneel on the ground.

"How dare you interrupt."

He started punching Jinyoung and here I am can't do anything and watching them as I heard Jinyoung growled in pain.

"STOP IT!"

I shouted as I tried to stop Minhyuk but he pushed that made me fall to the ground.

Jinyoung's P.O.V

How dare he pushed her?! I got so mad before he could punch me I stood up with force and kicked him. I managed to get out of the grip and punched his two friends in the face making them fall to the ground. I wiped the blood out of my mouth and kicked Minhyuk before he could stand up. I punched his face multiple times.

"You bastard! And a liar. Now what? A rapist?!"

I said as I keep on punching him. But it stopped when Nayeon hugged me from behind trying to stop me.

"Stop it."

I let go of him. I grabbed Nayeon's hand and dragged her out of the bar.

"W-wait Jinyoung how did you know that we are here?"

I stopped and faced her.

"I followed you."

I turned my back at her and started walking. She grabbed my hand and suddenly back hugged me.

"Jinyoung-ah I'm sorry...I'm sorry for what I've said. I should've trusted you."

I faced her and hugged her back and smiled.

"it's okay."

------------------------------------------------------
YO GUYS I PUBLISHED TWO CHAPTERS YEEHEEYYY!!!!! AND MINHYUK MUST DIE LOL