Chapter 26: My wish

Jinyoung's P.O.V

I was stunned..I couldn't say anything. W-why? Mina patted my back trying to comfort me. My tears started to fall I put my hands on my face.

All this years that I thought she was just busy..

I never thought that she is already dead.

"H-how d-did she d-died?"

I asked her not looking at her I was looking at my hands as my tears falling to my hands.

"A disastrous earthquake happened her a year ago and the school we attended collapsed, we went at the same school. That time we were eating at the rooftop and a sudden shaking started and made the building collapse we were trap at the rooftop.."

She suddenly stopped. I looked up to see her face. She started crying I stared at her for a minute and waited for her to calm down. I wiped my tears as she wiped hers.

So, that nightmare was true? is it a sign telling that my love ones will die? Why?! Why does she have to die?!

I thought as I clenched my fist.

"Jinyoung...I'm sorry...Nayeon unnie...died because of me...s-she tried to save me because I was about to fall...but she pulled me and she...ended up falling instead of me.."

She cried once again, I hugged her comforting her, saying it's okay.

If only I am there...

I could've protected her...

I could've saved her..

But I wasn't there..

Instead I..

Lost her.

Mina brought me to their house, and let me stay there. Well I guess I am saved, I sighed as I walked in their house. I saw her mom walking downstairs, she quickly went over her and introduced me to her mom.

"Mom, this is Jinyoung my friend."

I bowed at her mom and greeted her. Mina showed me the guest room, I entered the room as she is behind me and followed me inside I sat on the bed and sighed sadly.

"I'm really sorry I didn't contact you guys about this.."

She said as she bowed, I quickly stand up and told her not to bow, it's not her fault. She looked up at me and sighed she sat on the bed.

"When are you going home?"

She asked me I tapped my chin..

Oh right I don't know when I will go home.

"Do you not want me here?"

I jokingly asked her, she slightly laughed and lay down on the bed.

"No, well you already know it and I guess you got nothing to do here."

I heard her say. Then a flashback suddenly came across my mind.

~~~

"They say that every 10 years a comet will strike?"

~~~

"I will change the sad ending into a happy ending."

~~~

"When something bad happened I wish I could fix it and make it wonderful."

~~~

If that's what I want I wanted it to be.. I will not give up. I closed my eyes and smiled.

Well my wishes would be wasted if they didn't came true right?

What's the purpose of saying that I will change the sad into happy when I would just give up?

Who says I'm giving up?

I....

will fix this and make it wonderful.

I opened my eyes and saw Mina looking at me in a weird way. I looked at her and smiled.

"Hey Myoui, there are shrines here right? mind taking me there?"

She stood up and nodding her head. She went out of the room, I grabbed my jacket and followed her.

We started walking to the shrine. When we arrived I took out a coim.

"What are you gonna pray for?"

I looked at her and winked saying it's a secret.

"It's kinda crazy so I wont tell~"

She pouted and nodded I walked to the shrine and threw the coin and prayed.

Dear God,

Thank you for the wonderful day, full of sadness. Well no time for saying sad things. God help me to change things correctly help me make a happt ending.

I finished praying I looked up to the sky.

Great timing.

A shooting star appeared. I smiled and make a wish..

I wish to go back to the time where she is still alive, please let me save her.

In a blink of an eye I suddenly went to a place all white. I covered my eyes because it hurt my eyes. I heard a voice.

"You want to save her?"

I turned to face the back but I saw nothing but white. I slowly nodded.

"I'll give you 24 hours to save her, if you didn't make it...

Well it's goodbye to you."

The voice suddenly disappeared and the place started to shine I used my arm to cover my eyes. When I removed my arm. I am in a city. Tokyo city.

----------

LOL LET'S JUST SAY THEY LIVE IN TOKYO. XD :3 SO WHAT ABOUT IT? HEHEHE BABYE~~~ SORRY IF IT WAS KINDA SHORT.